JM26 Presents CKS AutoFem Train Wreck: The First Adventure

Just a peek inside. The leaves looked so cool I had to snap a shot. Today's day 42. Girls are getting close to needing a liter a day. I'm guessing by next week they'll be wanting that at the least. Cheers everyone.

420-magazine-mobile838545959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My guts telling me I should give the girls a haircut but I wanted to run it by here first.

On Fiona, it looks like there's 6 leaves I should trim away. Here's 3 from one side, highlighted, with the other three being on the other side of the plant.

420-magazine-mobile1927000931.jpg

Then on Bertha i think there is probably 8 leaves to get rid of.

420-magazine-mobile381491836.jpg

Should I listen to my gut and clean these babies up tonight? Is it okay to do it all at once or should I spread it out over two days? I'd think it's like a band aid - get it over with. It's day 44. I think the stretch is close to over and flower is about to kick in.

They look good..what i will say about trrimming is if its blocking light to any buds cut the leaf..remember you want to grow buds not leaves right..so take it slow little at a time.

So when I went to put the seeds in their bath, one of them instantly sank to the bottom. I figured it was a bad bean. I have four seeds, all showing tap roots. Gonna let them stretch a more over night and get them planted tomorrow.

Edit: here's a quick b&w photo. Buds are starting to develop.

420-magazine-mobile100770718.jpg

So there was a mechanical issue with the plane/truck delivering my smart pots. They were supposed to be here Tuesday and they still haven't made it here. Unfortunately, I gave the new girls a bath a few days ago, and they're more than ready to be buried. I didn't want to use solo's, but I'm going to. So the baby beans went into their temporary homes today, which happens to be the start of week 7 for their big sisters.

420-magazine-mobile175482030.jpg

I'm gonna leave them under there, with lights running 24/7, for about 2-3 weeks. Hopefully these don't stretch as much as the last ones, and fall over again lol.

I'll keep yinz posted.

Dang delivery services, sucks when you want to start the party and have no punch bowl. They'll need to be transplanted asap, hopefully before the roots reach the bottom. As they're autos, you're risking early onset of flower if there's too much shock. I hope you can get your smartpots soon and get these babies growing. The flowering one looks great too, buds are coming along:thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thank you sir. Fortunately they pots are out for delivery today. Should be transplanted tonight!

Should be fairly simple, as well. I cut the bottoms out and cut all the way down a side so I'll just fill the pots up, slide the cups in place, get everything flush, then slide out the plastic.

Transplanted everything. Only worried about one. When I was lifting the cup out of the pots, the mix was still wet enough to stick to the glass so I had to juggle it a little tougher than the others. The medium got a little loose. Hopefully everything's cool. 3 of the 4 are starting to peak out, and of course the one I'm worried about isn't lol. Hopefully tomorrow I see four lovely ladies.

420-magazine-mobile1923200814.jpg

Back
Top Bottom