Jobs that do drug tests

Smoke24/7

Hey, Do any of you guys know of any places that hire part time employees that dont require drug tests before hiring.

sorry if this dont make sense complete stoned right now

restraunts? interesting.

Smoke24/7 said:
restraunts? interesting.

I think they meant as in NOT testing. Pretty much a guarantee that if you apply at a grocery store, you'll be tested. Other than that, it's kind of random. They'll tell you on the application if there's even a chance a pee test might be in the cards.

I can tell you now that family owned restaraunts don't test here...I worked for two and they never tested me...lol...

gas stations sometimes do test...my friend worked for one and they tested

just look for a job and when you pick up the ap just ask hey do you drug test. ive had the same job now for 4 years but before that i always asked if they tested before filling the damn thing out.

ehhh i wouldn't ask if they test, then they will prob. become suspicious of hiring you and may give you a random drug test down the road.

Heh, Family Dollar tests! They actually make a point of it to post on all their front-doors how they maintain a drug-free workplace; they're real proud of it. I worked there for half a year, smoked every day, and quit on my terms.

Hint: Employers won't watch you give your sample, unless they're perverted. Just use synthetic urine, and work wherever you want (make sure you follow the directions though or you might fail your test).

Do that many places actually drug test. i mean it costs the business money to have the test done.

Back
Top Bottom