From - unknown Seedbank
When - 4/20
Type - Sativa, Indica Ruderellis
Appearance - Bushy
Smell - licorice , goodies (candy)
Taste - Smooth as silk
Type of Buzz - Super clear , thought provoking
Length of Buzz - 4 hours easy

Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety and excellent boredom reliever.

Overall - A very pleasant high that makes one feel comfortable in their own skin despite having a strong effect.

Example: after use:volcano-smiley: my eyes feel like they are set in the middle of doughnuts :thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley:
Much like when the eyes are puffy from lack of sleep , .a funny effect and a testament to its strength.

Mon_Dec_28_19-14-50.jpg
Mon_Dec_28_19-13-41.jpg
Mon_Dec_28_19-13-16.jpg
Mon_Dec_28_19-11-46.jpg
Mon_Dec_28_19-12-24.jpg
Mon_Dec_28_19-12-42.jpg
Mon_Dec_28_19-11-19.jpg
11_week_old_auto_JH_clones_027.JPG
Mon_Dec_28_19-15-31.jpg

I recommend it with the warning that it took me between 11 and 16 weeks to finish.

16 weeks for two seed plants and 11 weeks for two clones taken from them.

Cool , she was a producer !

30,000 lm is not a great deal of light relatively speaking , its equivalent to a 250w HPS , the area needs to be sized with this in mind.

250w divide by 3x3 ft =9 sq.ft = 27w sq. ft

2.5x2.5 area works out to an acceptable 50w sq.ft something most people use

in a 2x2 area its 62.25w sq.ft , a solid number that will produce extra weight !

Not sure what light source your using , if it was LED 30,000 lumens would be a shit load of light , over 1000 watts of high par value light

I mention this as I used 66w sq.ft in LED's with the two larger jock Horrors and a easy 70w sq.ft with a 400w HPS over the two clones.

Mo light Power = Mo Buddage

after use:volcano-smiley: my eyes feel like they are set in the middle of doughnuts :thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley:
Much like when the eyes are puffy from lack of sleep , .a funny effect and a testament to its strength.

LOL....i know just what you mean.... i love that effect!!! sign of a true sativa!!!

I grew this strain from Nirvana seeds many years ago, it was a regular seeds pack and i had 2 females from 5 seeds but its a good strain.

Back
Top Bottom