Jodyhighrollr’s MoB, Liberty Haze & GG4, 2019

jodyhighrollr

Hey everybody! Here’s the starting information and I’ll fill you in a bit more below.
What strain is it? 3 strains. Liberty haze - Mother of Berries - GG4
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 3 weeks.
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Supersoil
If soil... what is in your mix? Subcools recipe.
If soil... What size pot? Will end in a 7 gallon smart pot.
Size of light? 2x1200w Viparspectra LEDS for veg. 4x600w HPS for flower.
Is it aircooled?Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 74-78
RH of Room/cab? 60+%
PH of media or res? 6.4
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Watering when the pot feels dry. Right now 4-7 days.
Type and strength of ferts used? I’m not using ferts just supersoil with EWC tea and Epsom salts.

I’ve been pretty busy lately and have finally decided to start a grow journal for what I have now. The clones I got were looking pretty wimpy but after transplanting and giving them some time they look better. I have the tent going well and am starting some LST. I have five Mother of berries, 5 liberty haze and 2 GG4s but I am going to keep one as a mother plant and take clones off the other as well for my next grow so I’m not expecting to yield much from them. I am training them now to be short and allow the lower branches to reach up. Before I transplant this time I will have everything set for SCROG so it should be smooth sailing.

Here are some currently pictures of today before and after I trained them. The GG4 clones looked pretty pathetic but are doing better now. Still pretty small.

I am going to tie them down a bit more I just didn’t have much time and they were starting to shoot up. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

Nice Jody. Are you mixing your own soil or buying it?
I mixed my own soil. I am using the layering method. I have put a layer of supersoil which is roughly filling a 1/3 of my pots at the bottom. Then I’m mixing my supersoil with nectar for the gods #8 at about a 50/50 to 60/40 ratio(60 being SS) to fill the rest of the pots. I know that’s not exactly how it’s done but I had good results last time and wanted to make my mix a little hotter this time. The plants are seeming to love it because after transplanting they are starting to take off. I’m also addressing the mag problem I had with Epsom salts to hopefully take care of it before it can appear. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

I mixed my own soil. I am using the layering method. I have put a layer of supersoil which is roughly filling a 1/3 of my pots at the bottom. Then I’m mixing my supersoil with nectar for the gods #8 at about a 50/50 to 60/40 ratio(60 being SS) to fill the rest of the pots. I know that’s not exactly how it’s done but I had good results last time and wanted to make my mix a little hotter this time. The plants are seeming to love it because after transplanting they are starting to take off. I’m also addressing the mag problem I had with Epsom salts to hopefully take care of it before it can appear. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr
That's a good approach. If it works run with it.

Hey guys here's a quick update to show you all what's going on. Pretty happy with how things are going and have a lot of fun with the LST shaping the plants how I want them to grow. The GG4 plants are looking a lot better now. I will grow it into a SCROG. Here's a picture of the plants then I will show some closer pictures to show type of training I am doing.

Now here are some photos of some of the training I am doing. I'm really excited for how they are turning out and how I think they will end up.

I wish the picture were a little clearer but there are a lot of leafs in the way and it's hard with the lighting.

I really like how all the branches are starting to grow vertically. The top in the last was fim'd and is on the left side of the last picture. I will split them like I did in the picture below to spread in their own directions to create a nice full canopy.

Thanks for following the grow everybody. I hope everything is going well. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

I also wanted to post some info on the strains because I forgot to while making the journal.
Liberty haze(G13xChemdog) is a hybrid apparently created by Barney’s farm.
Mother of Berries is a indica dominant hybrid from my home state of Maine that comes from blueberry.
GG4(SourDubbxChemSisxChocolateDiesel) Is an indica dominant hybrid. I am really really excited that my clones are doing better and I will most likely take a few clones off of one and put it to flower and keep the other as a mother plant.

Hey everybody! Just wanted to post a quick update. I thought I may have mixed my soil a bit hot when I transplanted but my plants are loving life right now. The GG4s are a bit behind but are doing much better now. Going to let them chill for the night and will be back tomorrow to tie them down some more. Starting a EWC tea tonight to give them in a couple days. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

These plants are. Going to be killer!!

Thanks man! I am really excited for this batch. The GG4s are the two plants on the bottom picture with no training. Going to get them nice and big and use one as a mother plant for next batch and probably one of the MoB plants I have going.
I haven't grown a GG4 yet but have a Gorilla Bomb going now and am loving the frosty goodness and structure of it. Enjoy.

Hey everybody just wanted to do a quick update. I did some more LST tonight and everything's looking pretty good. Everything looks like a little funny but once they start to reach up I think these plants will look great. Here's a picture to give you an idea of how things look.

They have a nice healthy looking green color. Really happy with how they are looking. Here's a few of the training I'm doing.

And here is how my tent is looking now. Going to let them grow a bit and this weekend I will get my other tent ready to transplant everything over.

I did a lot of tying down tonight and will post a few pictures of the tent when they start to look normal again. The two plants on closest to me on the first picture of these two are the GG4s. If you look at the first post I made the two smallest plants were the GG4s and they are really starting to look good now. Thanks for checking everything out. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

Thanks for sharing your LST. So you don't top your clones, just bend them over and try for an open shape outcome?
I didn’t at first but read on a few people doing similar to what I’m aiming for who like to top and had great results so I ended up doing that and did something like this to a bunch of them so I could separate the two new tops and send them in their own directions to help fill in their canopies. They have grown substantially since this picture.

I have been able to split them and hopefully it will help when I get to scrog. I’ve also been FIMing some of the branches that have reached to the top. Want to make a nice full screen. Take it easy- jodyhighrollr

I didn’t at first but read on a few people doing similar to what I’m aiming for who like to top and had great results so I ended up doing that and did something like this to a bunch of them so I could separate the two new tops and send them in their own directions to help fill in their canopies. They have grown substantially since this picture.

I have been able to split them and hopefully it will help when I get to scrog. I’ve also been FIMing some of the branches that have reached to the top. Want to make a nice full screen. Take it easy- jodyhighrollr
Scrog it up!

Hey sorry about the lack of updates. Been busy between work and my girlfriend. I will be transplanting this weekend into 7 gallon smart pots and and will let them veg for a few more weeks. When I transplant I will be placing them under the screen for a scrog and the two GG4s will go into my veg tent to be mother plants. I might take a few off of one of them and put it to flower so I can have a variety come June. They are in 2 1/2 gallon pots and am trying to make a nice rootball before transplanting they take off for the scrog.

I have more training to do but I wanted to let them grow for a bit instead of tying them down so when I put them under the screen I can work them in. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

Cause its legal now.
I'm sorry I'm a bit stoned and a little confused. I live in Maine and it has been legal here for a bit now. I spent the day in Boston today the weather was perfect for this time of year. Hope all is well. Also those pictures are from 3-4 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom