Jodyhighrollr's Cluster Bomb 2018

Quick update! I still have almost 3 plants left to trim that isnt’t in jars yet but this is how I’m doing so far!!! Will have some weights and better nug pictures real soon!
11E503AA-3067-4635-8CB9-65C566DE121B.jpeg

Thanks everybody :) I still have a little trimming to do and have been smoking the cheese so there’s almost no point in weighing that and I weighed the clusterbomb I harvested earlier than the rest.. Obviously some plants are a bit better but I got 8 of the bigger mason jars and a bunch of the smaller quart jars. I believe that’s what they are just can’t remember at the moment. Smoking too much my brain is in a fog right now. Either way I filled 6 of those quart jars with one plant last night and still have a few to do!! I’m going to trim them a bit better but for now I I just want the plants in jars!! Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

Hey everybody I’ve been crazy busy but I will post a few pictures of the nugs from this harvest a bit later. I just picked up 12 clones earlier and will start a new journal either tonight or tomorrow night with some info on the strains and some pictures. Hope everyone is having a good year.
Nice harvest Jody. Are you able to buy the clones over the counter in your great state?

Nice harvest Jody. Are you able to buy the clones over the counter in your great state?
I bought some from a guy who does genetics in the area but it’a legal medically and recreationally here. I’m truly not that impressed with his clones. They don’t look great after I got a good look at them and the rootballs aren’t developed too well. I will be able to work with them but will most likely not get them off this guy again. The GG4 came from a good mother plant so I will most likely clone the hell out of it and probably take a few off the mother of berries for my next grow that after this that I’ll start in like two months.

I bought some from a guy who does genetics in the area but it’a legal medically and recreationally here. I’m truly not that impressed with his clones. They don’t look great after I got a good look at them and the rootballs aren’t developed too well. I will be able to work with them but will most likely not get them off this guy again. The GG4 came from a good mother plant so I will most likely clone the hell out of it and probably take a few off the mother of berries for my next grow that after this that I’ll start in like two months.
You'll doctor them up. Too bad you have to. I don't see anything here in Mass. yet. Might be out there but I live under a rock. I wouldn't mind shopping if that's what's going in the cart.

You'll doctor them up. Too bad you have to. I don't see anything here in Mass. yet. Might be out there but I live under a rock. I wouldn't mind shopping if that's what's going in the cart.
I wasn’t very happy with the quality or the price but hopefully they have good genetics and I will get my money back in clones I’ll take before flower.. I may not not even flower the gg4 right away and just take clones

Hey everybody. Here’s a link to my new grow journal. I will take a couple good pics of my last nugs real soon go finish off this thread.

Back
Top Bottom