Jodyhighrollr's Cluster Bomb 2018

Here is a few pictures now that I am finished transplantinf and have everything close to set up. I will be getting the frames up tomorrow for the scrog.
5565E21D-AEBD-498B-9E6E-8B1BABFC1847.jpeg

You can see there are 3 smaller plants that I will be working into the scrog. I’m not sure if they are even the same genetics at this point. They started as clones but I’m hoping for a little stretch.
3E86B3D8-B922-48F4-9D0B-BA473DB5B670.jpeg

Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

I don’t want to come across as rude in any way but I don’t agree. If your veg tent(with young clones which was my experience) is below 40-50%rh when It should be at 70% Rh it’s going to take in more water from the roots and can take in too much nutrients due to having to be feed more frequently. Also high temperatures especially indoor can and will(strain dependent) slow or halt veg growth completely. I have my problem squared away and my tents don’t go above 78f. There is a bunch of information on it out there. Raising your temp and lowering humidity will help resin production towards the end of flower not during veg or at least that’s my understanding on it. Take it easy- jodyhighrollr

All I got is experience brother.. Its a weed grows pretty well no matter what the conditions. I've grown in just about every condition a plant can grow in.

We can make ourselves feel like we are doing this or that to make more "dank nugs" but in the end, if its not in the genetics there's no magic that can bring it on.

I grow in soil so I have no idea how fertilizers work better or worse depending on the environment.

I try and keep my RH down under 70%. Once you get up there above 70%, you're asking for mold and pests. Now that's where I live and its the same with temps, once we get about say 85F I can bet my last gold dollar mites are not far away.

I don't mind that you don't agree. All good. I just don't think environment has much to do with the final product when you compare that to genetics. How much environment has a role, IMO is not that much as long as we aren't freezing or cooking the plants. As long as we are not stressing the plants they do fine. I think they have a pretty big window for stress given decent genetics.

All your plants look great to me... I can't tell any of them have been stressed at all.

You should do well, you have a lot of soil and a lot of room there. You should have a very nice canopy when they get rolling. A little time its going to get big!

Hi there Jody,
I'll hang around to see that scrog. Jealous of your tent! I live in a small place so I can only have a small growspace. See you around ✌️

Hi there Jody,
I'll hang around to see that scrog. Jealous of your tent! I live in a small place so I can only have a small growspace. See you around ✌️
Thanks. I’m lucky enough to have enough space for this tent and a 3x4x6.5’ veg tent. It’s legal medically and recreationally here in Maine and I have a barn that I could grow in the top of and will eventually once I get this grow going as good as possible. I want to figure out a gravity fed watering system(I already own what I need just have little free time and get a decent sized reservoir. For the size of my grow I feel like I have close to what I need to get good light usage - wouldn’t mind adding a couple CMH lights but am going to wait before I spend more money. I got pretty lucky and bought a bunch of equipment off someone who was moving and got 4 light fixtures, 4x600 watt digital ballasts, a compost tea setup, irrigation setup, ph testing wand, 4 rolls of Mylar, a big outtake fan with a controller, small intake fan(can’t remember sizes, muffler, carbon filter and a bunch of buckets and other small tools all for $300 then a really good dehumidifier and portable ac for $100 a piece. If I see more good deals I will snatch them up for my next grow room in the top of my barn. Sorry for all the random info I just still can’t believe it. Take it easy
@bobrown14 thanks for the info man. I don’t doubt source of knowledge I just know people who have stressed their plants until they herm’d and I don’t want to ever deal with that. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

Thanks. I’m lucky enough to have enough space for this tent and a 3x4x6.5’ veg tent. It’s legal medically and recreationally here in Maine and I have a barn that I could grow in the top of and will eventually once I get this grow going as good as possible. I want to figure out a gravity fed watering system(I already own what I need just have little free time and get a decent sized reservoir. For the size of my grow I feel like I have close to what I need to get good light usage - wouldn’t mind adding a couple CMH lights but am going to wait before I spend more money. I got pretty lucky and bought a bunch of equipment off someone who was moving and got 4 light fixtures, 4x600 watt digital ballasts, a compost tea setup, irrigation setup, ph testing wand, 4 rolls of Mylar, a big outtake fan with a controller, small intake fan(can’t remember sizes, muffler, carbon filter and a bunch of buckets and other small tools all for $300 then a really good dehumidifier and portable ac for $100 a piece. If I see more good deals I will snatch them up for my next grow room in the top of my barn. Sorry for all the random info I just still can’t believe it. Take it easy
@bobrown14 thanks for the info man. I don’t doubt source of knowledge I just know people who have stressed their plants until they herm’d and I don’t want to ever deal with that. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr
Damn man, grats on scoring that cheap equipment! That's super exciting!

I will be doing a lot of work in my tent today. I only have saturday and sunday off and work close to 60 hours a week so all the big projects get saved for the weekend. I will be getting the screen down into place and get everything laid flat and let them fill the screen for a week or so before flipping them to flower. I read about people giving their plants non sulfured mollases and after doing some research I think I will start to add that every other feed from now on for this grow anyway in unison with the Photosynthesis plus in veg and Mammoth P during flower. The 3 plants in the pictures I posted last that are smaller you can tell had a lighter color to the leaves then the rest of the plants besides the Cheese I have in there. Since transplanting and giving them a few feedings since then the leaves become a much darker greener healthier looking.; I will take some before and after pictures of the scrog. This is my first attempt at an actual SCROG so I hope I do everything right. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

Yes... At the moment I remember avatar with the sign.... But do not remember which member

@Blew Hiller is one of several!

Try using Malted Barley and grind it to a fine powder and water that in in place of the Molasses. You're going to get your plants a lot more with the malted barley. Enzymes are the catalysts of microbial life. It's big....

Molasses is best used in a EWC/compost tea and bubble for 24 hrs. Can skip to the chase with the malted barley powder (grind your own version).

Hey guys. I think due to inexperience with scrog I waited to long. I was starting to set it up and split a couple branches and decided that I can't risk hurting more of my plants and that I will be defoliating my plants and putting them into flower. I am disappointed that I am unable to do it but the plants look healthy and I don't want to risk injuring them and still expect a good yield because I already created a good canopy. I will be starting a new source of genetics soon in my other tent and will do the scrog properly this time. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

Back
Top Bottom