Jodyhighrollr's Gelato OG & Pineapple Express #2: 2019 Quadline

jodyhighrollr

Hey everybody! I had a pretty overwhelming beginning of the year and decided to take the summer off from growing until things started to feel a bit more normal for me. Life is going well again and I am ready to put some more time into growing and learning. I'm excited and ready to start again and finally got my orders in from Seedsman.

I accidentally ordered twice so I will have a two orders of seeds when the second order comes in but for now I have 5x pineapple express #2's from G13, 3x Gelato.og from Seedsman and they gave me 3 Alaskan purples and 3 white widows all feminized. I am going to be growing the Pineapple express and Gelato this grow and will be starting the white widows for my cousin who is just starting his first grow.

What strain is it? Gelato.og from Seedsman and Pineapple express #2 from G13.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Just planted seeds today.
If in Veg... For how long? 15 minutes :cool:
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space? 10'x10'x7' but I will be downsizing my grow to make it more manageable and I won't be using all the space in my flower tent.
Soil or Hydro? Soil.
If soil... what is in your mix? Will start with Root riots into promix in solo cups.. From that point on will be going into subcools recipe of supersoil with nectar for the gods #8 as a base.
If soil... What size pot? Will end in 7 gallon smart pots.
Size of light? 4x600w HPS in flower.
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? Unsure yet but keep it below 80.
RH of Room/cab? Will vary in stages.
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? When the soil needs it. Will be giving them EWC tea every 6-10 days.
Type and strength of ferts used? SUBCOOLS supersoil

I heard mixed reviews on quadlining Gelato but will 100% be quadlining the Pineapple express #2. I will update everybody when my they start to pop!! :)
IMG_0372.jpg
IMG_0374.jpg

I will be saving the Alaskan purples I got with this order and the other I haven't gotten yet for outdoors next year. Thanks for checking everything out. Take it easy - Jodyhighrollr

Hey Jody...we've got similar grows going...subcool soil, HID lighting, NFTG and Gelat.OG from Seedsman. I'll be tagging along if you don't mind. Here's my Gelato from a couple of days ago:

Hey Jody...we've got similar grows going...subcool soil, HID lighting, NFTG and Gelat.OG from Seedsman. I'll be tagging along if you don't mind. Here's my Gelato from a couple of days ago:

Beautiful plants man. I’ll definitely watch your grow too. Is it the 6th grow in your signature?

Hello sir I'm also trying a gelato og but I got a clone and I know nothing about gelato og? I'm also trying a White widow clone in the same tent any tips on my journal would be cool sincerely hashfart

Hey, everybody. Not a lot of news for now except that I can see 5 of the 11 seeds starting to pop through the top of the plugs I’m using. They are Root riots and are supposed to be really good and ready to use out of the bag. Hoping all of them pop but it’s only been two days so I just need to be patient for now. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

Hell yeah brother post pics
Haha I just got home from work and checked on them and it seems like 10/11 are starting to pop so far. I believe the 11th seed is starting to also but it’s hard to tell yet. 3 of them that popped are feminized white widows that I will be giving to my cousin in return for a couple cuttings off the best pheno for a clone in the future.
6DB1A0F0-9124-45E5-89E5-23D5320C7835.jpeg

9898768B-E71B-406C-8DBD-878E9DF610D4.jpeg

I also got my second order of seeds that got put in by mistake in the mail today from Seedsman.
437729DC-2A5C-495C-86C2-C651708718FD.jpeg

Excited to have more gelato so hopefully I will get 8 plants to choose phenos from to keep as a mother plant. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

Quick update! Everything is above ground now but one plant still has the cap of the seed on it so hopefully that will correct itself soon. Going to take a clone off a GG4 that I gave to my father that he kept on his porch with an outdoor like that never went to flower so I will be adding that to my grow as well.
DF2B086F-EFBF-4494-9E7E-D74FACD6B9BD.jpeg

Haha I just got home from work and checked on them and it seems like 10/11 are starting to pop so far. I believe the 11th seed is starting to also but it’s hard to tell yet. 3 of them that popped are feminized white widows that I will be giving to my cousin in return for a couple cuttings off the best pheno for a clone in the future.
6DB1A0F0-9124-45E5-89E5-23D5320C7835.jpeg

9898768B-E71B-406C-8DBD-878E9DF610D4.jpeg

I also got my second order of seeds that got put in by mistake in the mail today from Seedsman.
437729DC-2A5C-495C-86C2-C651708718FD.jpeg

Excited to have more gelato so hopefully I will get 8 plants to choose phenos from to keep as a mother plant. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr
How fast does that seedsman ship sir

How fast does that seedsman ship sir
Hey sorry for the late response I’ve had a pretty busy weekend. My first order was here in 16 days and the other order took 9 days. The seeds are doing good though. I have a few that are behind the others but they are all doing pretty well.

I transplanted them into solo cups from the humidity dome and a bunch of them are doing great. I put them into promix mixed with a small amount of super soil and it may have been a little much but mostly they seem to be loving it. I’ll post a picture but I’m about to head into work. Take it easy - jodyhighrollr

F52F587C-1CD5-4C80-84B7-3A7350BB1DFA.jpeg

Great things take time Jodi. Quadlining's been turning my head lately. This is your second in a row? You're not height restricted, you got a good yield last run for you? I know you did well to me. I have to try it one day.
Thanks otter :) This is actually my first time quadlining. My last two grows both had pretty good yields. I won’t be quadlining the gelato but I have five pineapple express #2’s I am going to quadline. My tent is 7’ so I have some space but with the fixture and the space needed from the lights I have about 5’ to work with.

I’ve seen some monster quadlined plants. I think a part of the reason I want to quadline is more because I’ve seen such great plants with this technique but also to learn something new and experiment a little bit.

I will be taking clones off my best plant of each strain and think my next grow will be a comparison between quadlining and more commonly used training techniques.

I’m also extremely interested in changing my lighting up a bit and have been looking at @BudgetLED but would have to spend about $2,400 to adequately replace my lighting and I’m not sure I’m sold on quantum boards enough yet to make that big of a decision.

Thanks for considering us. We really do appreciate it.

We understand the hesitation to switching to a board style lighting because of the cost. An alternative option would be to consider gradually switching over.

We offer a 30 day money back Guarantee. DM us if you have any particular concerns. We are more than happy to discuss them with you.

We want you to be happy with your purchase and your experience with us.

Back
Top Bottom