Joe Goes Perpetual With Autos

After I quick Google search I've decided to treat it as PM, Idk if that is what it is, but I sprayed all the surface where it was with a 10% h2o2 solution. It instantly disappeared, of course that may just be bc of the moisture. Hopefully that will resolve the issue. I'll keep an eye on it to see if it returns. What could have caused this?

Sorry joe.. lots going on. What did the mold look like.. was it threadlike across the surface or did it look grayish and not so white colored?
I can't get the mobile app to work and I'm not familiar with the browser. I have pics if I can figure out how to post. Is anyone else having issues with the mobile app?

They updated the site and the app is no longer available. You will have to use the web browser on your phone from now on. Click on the three bars next to 420 magazine and it will pop up a menu. Click on the media tab and from there you can upload photos when you click on +add media. Little black box at the top of the page in the right corner. Then you choose the gallery to upload to and then you choose what pics you want, upload them and save it all. Then you can click on the picture icon when you reply to put pics in your post.

They updated the site and the app is no longer available. You will have to use the web browser on your phone from now on. Click on the three bars next to 420 magazine and it will pop up a menu. Click on the media tab and from there you can upload photos when you click on +add media. Little black box at the top of the page in the right corner. Then you choose the gallery to upload to and then you choose what pics you want, upload them and save it all. Then you can click on the picture icon when you reply to put pics in your post.
I can't figure it out. The only option I get is the camera. No gallery and idk where to post it. This is a major pain in the ass. I think I'm done journaling. Too much hassle now.

Shit man thats no good.. hope you can get that cleared up. Id maybe toss the whole thing. Dont want it spreading even though its probably all in the air now.:goodluck:
I've been treating with h2o2 solution of and when I see any return that could be mold. I'm praying that I can keep it under control until I harvest and then I can clean and bleach the tent before my next grow.

What's up beautiful people?? Just a quick update on the OG KUSH and GORILLA GLUE photos. The ladies are barely fitting inside my 3x3x7 tent. I've had to use strings to pull over 2 of the tallest colas on the OG KUSH so the tips wouldn't get fried. The mold issue has not been an issue. I still spray h2o2 on the top layer of the promix a couple times a week just to be safe. The OG KUSH is always a thirsty gal, especially compared to the GG

Back
Top Bottom