Joe Pops His Hydro Cherry DWC Style

Here's the room guys. Unfortunately, one of the UVB bulbs showed up broken so I'm bummed about that. The rest of the room is together. New nute feeding into week 6 we go #noflushclub
AN pH Perfect trio 50ml
AN Bud Candy 25ml
AN Overdrive 25ml
Hydroguard 7ml
Cal/Mag 10ml
Flying Skull z7 10ml

They also got a new air pump today too so I'm hoping they are really gonna LOVE THESE LAST COUPLE WEEKS!

If the bagseed came from a female with no male pollen then it would be a fem
All I know is I bought a half ounce of Blue Lagoon and that shit is FIRE! I found 1 bean in it, it looks healthy and prosperous. As much as I like the genetics I'd have to say I'll probably give her a go. I also have 1 Pineapple Express from an ounce I bought too that looks promising. My seeds from GYO SEEDBANK have shipped!! So I literally have some decisions to make. I'm still undecided whether to grow 2 mothers and clones OR I could put autoflowers in the small tent and photoperiod in the big one. I could stock pile 2 strains and start building my safe/cabinet back up or I could go for VARIETY and do 6 different strains... What to do, what to do???

I'm sure it's probably a fem. From what I understand it can only be a dude if a male was around. I have a bagseed going at the moment too. It's a purps x GG a friend of mine grew. Somewhere there must have been a nanner cause he's a fem only guy. It was some killer frosty smoke

Trimmed up the ladies last night and turned on the UVB. I left the UVB on while sitting outside the tent trimming the plants and the left side of my face and neck are red AF.

Gotta be careful around uvb, it's dangerous stuff.
Yeah, I guess I had to test the limits. I wasn't even in the damn tent so I thought I'd be safe. Those lights don't look like they would burn ya, but buddy let me tell ya what they must be doing their job rather well. BTW, where the hell you been man??? LOL I'm starting a perpetual journal after these 2 ladies finish so please make sure and jump over when I get it up and running. I'm gonna need my guru :Namaste:

I finally got 2 tents and now I'm full of the "what to do's".... Can't decide if I wanna have a couple of mothers and do clones or just do a veg and a flower tent or I considered putting some autoflowers in the small tent. The possibilities are endless and I love it!!

I'd run seeds until I found keepers then run clones in the flower tent. Could be productive. Post a link to your new journal when it's started.
All my seeds apart from a few bagseed I've been holding onto are all bought from GYO SEEDBANK. They are feminized already and good genetics. I have a 5 pack of PURPLE#1, Green Crack, Pineapple Chunk and Santa Sativa plus some freebies and some autoflower seeds I've been sitting on. I'm thinking I'll start with a variety bc ALL of my jars are empty and I have ZERO smoke. Then I'll maybe do a couple mothers in the small tent and stock up on those strains in particular. When I get to that point im gonna want to use the Silver thiosulfate I've been sitting on FOREVER and actually get some of my own seeds so I don't have to buy anymore of that particular strain. Whatcha think?

Back
Top Bottom