Joe Pops His Hydro Cherry DWC Style

Sorry for the late post, it's been a rough couple of weeks. My Great GMA passed Tuesday and I've just been super busy and grieving and kinda can't believe we've lost her and my aunt all in 2 weeks. It's is what it is. She is at peace now. She was 97, she lived a long life. :rip: Now the family can begin healing. Anyway, the plants are really healthy and almost ready to flip. 7 weeks 3 days so they'll get flipped thid weekend. Heres some pics from last night.

Co2 generator is complete. I use 6 cups warm water to 3/4 teaspoon yeast, 3/4 cup sugar and mix well then let sit still. I run the hose into the smaller bottle to be able to see if the generator is still producing. If you see bubbles once every 3 to 5 seconds your good to go. The setup should start working within an hour or 2 if you leave it still and let it be. It run the hose other hose to the back of the fan to oscillate the co2 around to the plants. Theirs setup should need changed about every 3 to 4 days.

@JoeDaddy77 don't mind if I tag along and learn from you. I got a very similar set up just starting right. First growing long time learning. Glad you were able to overcome the root rot! The girls are looking good!
Glad to have you along Dro.

After much consideration and talking to Adam from California Lightworks I believe I've decided to go with them again. They make the best IMO. They have a hefty price tag yes, but as with life, you get what you pay and I am fine with that. He was so kind as to offer me a discount, I'm not sure how much yet. I don't have the funds to make the purchase as of yet anyway so I'll be calling him back when I do. I did ask him why he and California Lightworks are not paid sponsors on the 420Mag forum yet!!! Ah-hum..... Perhaps we can see them soon. IDK. They make the best. I feel the belong here. Anywho, I don't have much time now, but for many reasons ive decided to stay in the same company. I can do many things later on keeping in mind with 1 control in run my 550 SS and the 1100 and get more lights and go BIGGER in the future and continue to grow with California Lightworks. All the lights I want can run off 1 controller essentially. I will be getting the UVB model. She looks like the things dreams are made of and in fact I did dream about this light last night bc it's been on my mind so much since. Here she is folks. Please don't drool on your phone or laptop. Adam if you are out there watching it sure would be kewl if you'd like to make an account an drop in and answer any questions about your beautiful product sir.
Solar System 1100UVB

The tent.

Gonna be a sweet setup!
So my most corrupt of states has elected a Governor that ran on an open forum of "Let's Legalize it". It's not yet, but it's gonna be, whether it happens in my state first or on a Federal level first, it's going to happen. This is my passion and I do intend on at least one some level cashing in on this market too when and how is still up in the air and all in my head. These lights are gonna be the equipment I need, that much I know. I still haven't told my gf how much they cost yet..... :(

You’ll get there soon enough Bro!
Patience is one of the most valuable lessons I've learned from this hobby. Combine that with due diligence and learn as many methods as I can here now, gain experience, learn techniques and of course buy quality equipment I will be setting myself up for success. Idk if you read anything about the lights or not but I can continue to grow with their line and have a exponential setup of lights off of 1 controller if I wanted and the ujml and all shit idk shit about really, but know enough to do know how to do my homework like a good little boy should when spending money of this magnitude.... I think they are gonna be worth every penny.

Tonight is the night. The flip has been made. I've switched the settings on the light to pre-flower according to California Lightworks manual suggestions. They also got a new nute feeding as follows.

AN pH perfect trio 50ml
AN Bud Candy 25ml
AN Bud Ignitor 25ml
Cal/Mag 10ml
Hydroguard 7ml

Although the top growth looks equal, the roots of the PC are much, much more massive than that of the BD. Both are healthy I believe and I look forward to seeing how they turn out. I'm hoping the bigger tent and light are here before I run out of room in this one bc it's already tight and I've not even just but begun flower today.....

Back
Top Bottom