Joe Pops His Hydro Cherry DWC Style

@JoeDaddy77 I really like your light set up! I got a cheapo one right now to see if I can get my plants going but so far 1 seed didn't germinate, I killed one seedling with too much heat, I think I got some root rot on the other two since one of them the main root that was already in water broke off.... I am trying to be patient but I am off to a bad start lol

I killed my first 4 plants I tried to grow indoors. Cooked them with nutes! Lol @Dro

Well I am glad I am not the only one! Lol. I only got a chance to add a 1/4 of the nutrients for the frist few days before root rot came. The tips were a bit discolored so 1/4 may be too much too! Back to pH water until I get this under control. I am trying to be methodical and keep track of all but these plants are throwing me all sorts of curve balls.

Those Bestva look like a decent light for the money, I invested my tax return into my lights 2 years ago and am going to do the same again this year. That's the only way I could afford such a setup. Thank you. I also have a Mars Hydro 600W LED, but when I tried pairing them up in that tent together it got way too hot and I got root rot. These Solar System are commercial grade and you get what you pay for you. I still have 3 full years of warranty on that light. :Namaste:

Just finishing up making bubble hash. I'm taking a bowl break before I scrape off the last screen she is pretty full. I had all leaves from all 5 plants in there. :cool:
I used my hand held mixer for 25 minutes. :bravo: BEAST MODE! It was exhausting and I did get shocked when I was done and went to try to eject the beaters. As soon as I hit eject, a bunch of water came out of the bottom of the mixer and I got shocked when I pushed the button. Yup. It was delightful. I hope it's an indication that the product will be FIRE!! LOL. There was simply so much leaves and ice and water that I was going so deep it filled the mixer and I'm surprised I didn't get shocked mixing it instead of just trying to eject the beaters. The cannabis god's blessings were upon me this evening. Here's my question to all you beautiful people with your vast wealth of knowledge. I suffer from chronic back pain currently I'm trying to find a way to make CBD a treatment plan of action for this. To do it in the marketplace is pricy.... Yeah, so my thoughts are what could put this left out mess in and use as a supplement? It's gotta have some goodies left. I just know it. Yes? No? Maybe? Is there anything beneficial left in there after making bubble hash worthy of keeping for health benefits for making something like, idk perhaps tea or something.... Anything?

It's res change night and I have lots of pics. The ladies are going into week 2 of flower. I'm Keeping the controller setting at pre-flower according to California Lightworks manual instructions for week 1 and 2 of flower. I've added AN Big Bud this week. Here's the nute feeding.

AN pH Perfect trio 50ml
AN Bud Ignitor 25ml
AN Big Bud 25ml
AN Bud Candy 25ml
Cal/Mag 10ml
Hydroguard 7ml

I ordered Flying Skull z7 today and hopefully should be here in 2 days. I would really like to afford some Mammoth Piss.... Idk if I can trick then into a 3rd free sample..... :thumb:
Anywho.... Here's some pics for y'all.

Hope you enjoy as much as I have...

I cut off some stems and just stuck them in a rocks glass with some tap water and left it under a little curly cfl light and all three have sprouted roots. Never even got growth hormone or anything. Just a diagonal cut and directly into water. All the normal ways with hormone in a rapid rooter would probably be a lot faster, but it seems like most anything will work.

Here's one of my next toys. My dilemma is this. They don't sell DWC setup in 3 only 4 anyhow, I'm gonna get this one and somehow cap off the 4th air hose? Yeah? I'll then get another 44gph and use the 4th bucket independently like my other 2. My question is how to cap of the 4th air hose properly?

I wouldn't do much with that air pump honestly. Actually if you were to do that I'd only use that air pump for maybe 2 buckets with 2 small airstones each. I would for sure not run 3 off it to even deal with it's manifold issues. Get a decent standalone one that comes with a manifold that you can turn lines on and off. For 3 5gallons, this 14W one would probably be a lot closer on size to what you would need. Too weak of a pump will make for just a few big bubbles that barely make it out of the stone, bigger powerful one will make lots of little bubbles over the whole stone and oxygenate a lot better. I go the 9.5W one and a 3W all running in my 7 gallon res and wouldn't really want any less I don't think and you'd have quite a bit more water to cover. I'd probably just take the included one and if you ran the 4th bucket standalone just run the 4 lines into a Y into 2 airstones and it'd be fine in there.

I wouldn't do much with that air pump honestly. Actually if you were to do that I'd only use that air pump for maybe 2 buckets with 2 small airstones each. I would for sure not run 3 off it to even deal with it's manifold issues. Get a decent standalone one that comes with a manifold that you can turn lines on and off. For 3 5gallons, this 14W one would probably be a lot closer on size to what you would need. Too weak of a pump will make for just a few big bubbles that barely make it out of the stone, bigger powerful one will make lots of little bubbles over the whole stone and oxygenate a lot better. I go the 9.5W one and a 3W all running in my 7 gallon res and wouldn't really want any less I don't think and you'd have quite a bit more water to cover. I'd probably just take the included one and if you ran the 4th bucket standalone just run the 4 lines into a Y into 2 airstones and it'd be fine in there.

So o followed your advice and in gonna get the bigger air pump and use the other one on my 2 buckets. Could you be so kind and please post an Amazon pic of the Y I will need to turn that 4 way into a 2 way OR would it , could it be just a beneficial to 2 air stones in each bucket? Either way, I'm gonna need that Y and idk what I'm looking for, could you help brother out? Thanks so much.

I'd just use a couple short pieces of tube off the pump, into the Y which would then go to an airstone.

New pics y'all.

I really cleaned up the bottoms more to get the TRUE 1/3 of the plant for a true lollipop. I always grind my teeth and think I'm taking too much, but when harvest comes I always think I coulda took more.... I want all the plants energy to focus solely on the top colas. I want them to be monster like that beautiful plant @Cola Monster entered in this months POTM contest. She's a massive beauty. I'm envious of your room and your plants, someday I would love to get together and smoke a fat joint of that masterpiece! :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom