Joe Pops His Hydro Cherry DWC Style

That one will work just fine joe
Thanks Dankman.
Check out my morning brew. I finally pulled the trigger and got some CBD coffee. The Willie Nelson brand will be here there 19th too.

Res change. Week 3
Nute feed

AN pH Perfect trio 50ml
AN Big Bud 25ml
AN Bud Candy 25ml
Hydroguard 7ml
Cal/Mag 10ml
Flying Skull z7 part A/B 10ml each
(Tea brew method dose)

You can see the settings have been changed to flower per California Lightworks manual suggestions and they will stay there until week 6 then 1 more change. :nerd-with-glasses:
I absolutely love these lights! My ladies get woke to a 30 minute sunrise and laid to sleep to a 30 minute sunset everyday. It could be programmed longer or shorter. I could program this light to reach the same highs and lows of the entire day like the true sun if I wanted with a high noon and everything. I could do the same concept with full grow seasons with the peaks of the change of the sun throughout an entire grow season. THAT'S WHY I LOVE CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS! Anyway, here's some pics.

So since this is my first hydroponic grow and being a DWC setup. I need to start thinking about how to and IF to flush. Can someone please chime in and tell me how it's usually done and when. I want to use my AN Overdrive and it say to use "Last 2 weeks" idk if that means before I flush, during my flush or what anyway. I really want get this right being my very first hydro grow I'd like to have some primo weight. Do I need a full 2 week flush? Can I use Molasses? Can I use nutes up until last few days then flush for a few days and be good? What to do? What to do?

So since this is my first hydroponic grow and being a DWC setup. I need to start thinking about how to and IF to flush. Can someone please chime in and tell me how it's usually done and when. I want to use my AN Overdrive and it say to use "Last 2 weeks" idk if that means before I flush, during my flush or what anyway. I really want get this right being my very first hydro grow I'd like to have some primo weight. Do I need a full 2 week flush? Can I use Molasses? Can I use nutes up until last few days then flush for a few days and be good? What to do? What to do?
I followed the no flush club and my White Widow taste and smoothness is there as InTheShed said ! I use the A N nutrients, I got my Overdrive in a week late . I run the grand master on the bud lab app. Molasses in hydro , I’ve been told not to from day one .

I followed the no flush club and my White Widow taste and smoothness is there as InTheShed said ! I use the A N nutrients, I got my Overdrive in a week late . I run the grand master on the bud lab app. Molasses in hydro , I’ve been told not to from day one .
That's right where I been thinking myself actually. The AN Overdrive says Last 2 weeks. I actually just tried to call AN grow support line but I guess they are closed for holiday. I think this time I will join the #NOFLUSHCLUB myself and see what gives. Maybe flush a day or 2? IDK. There is 1 more thing different I want to try that time around that I've never done before also after watch some Master Grow operation videos on YouTube I've decided this grow I'm gonna hang my plants whole to dry and then trim. Im thinking I'll have both tents and should have the room by then to shut one tent down and use it to let them hang in for a week upside down. That's what the pros are doing and really, that's about the ONLY thing different they are doing.... Disclaimer: He didn't mention if they flush....

That's right where I been thinking myself actually. The AN Overdrive says Last 2 weeks. I actually just tried to call AN grow support line but I guess they are closed for holiday. I think this time I will join the #NOFLUSHCLUB myself and see what gives. Maybe flush a day or 2? IDK. There is 1 more thing different I want to try that time around that I've never done before also after watch some Master Grow operation videos on YouTube I've decided this grow I'm gonna hang my plants whole to dry and then trim. Im thinking I'll have both tents and should have the room by then to shut one tent down and use it to let them hang in for a week upside down. That's what the pros are doing and really, that's about the ONLY thing different they are doing.... Disclaimer: He didn't mention if they flush....
Last two times I called A N talked to Andy about nutrients ppm he said my hydro should be tds of 1115 ppm 2.2 EC without the grandmaster level . I ran tds of 400 through the whole flower, put the Overdrive in at 50% nutrients the last week before the Amber haze took over .
Mine dried a little fast for me . I hung all the branches independent.
I put some of my harvest pics next to your cup of coffee cbd

California Lightworks manual lighting settings.
I am in week 3 thru 6 now. :blunt:
My Kind K5 is a little different on the chart than yours . Wonder why so much differents blue is blue ! Do they explain why it’s that way ? I posted the Kind chart in my new grow that explains why to run it that way .

My Kind K5 is a little different on the chart than yours . Wonder why so much differents blue is blue ! Do they explain why it’s that way ? I posted the Kind chart in my new grow that explains why to run it that way .
IDK, but apparently UVB is also pretty important during the last 2 weeks of flower and that's why I'm getting this next for some RAYS.

Solar System 1100UVB

Sorry I'm a little late, but I made a new friend at work and he has the hook-up on some shrooms. It has been decades and me and my GF are making a weekend of it. WTH. YOLO.
We got a half ounce but I forgot to take a pic for you beautiful peeps.. lol. Anyway, I've tried to do this update several times and I'm a bit spaced out. LOL. Here are some pics and the nute feeding was
AN pH Perfect trio 50ml
AN Bud Candy 25ml
AN Big Bud 25ml
Hydroguard 7ml
Cal/Mag 10ml
Flying Skull z7 7ml

Back
Top Bottom