Joe Pops His Hydro Cherry DWC Style

Week 8 flower the UVB turned the ladies RED!
Final nute feed:
AN pH Perfect trio 50ml
Cal/Mag 10ml
Hydroguard 7ml
Flying Skull z7 10ml
I'm planning on chopping them next Sunday. I am going to hang the entire plant in the tent to dry and then trim. A different and new way of drying for me personally. I'm hoping for better results this way. I've never had the room to do it this way before.

Bout to sample this PC I clipped last night and just dried in the toaster oven. Then gonna make bubble hash from the trimmings of the PC from the pre-harvest trim. After that I shall make bubble hash from the BD trimmings and have an Indica and a Sativa hash. Pretty stoked about that. :cough::volcano-smiley:

Full pull from the Pineapple Chunk. Bubble hash is such a tedious task and so messy..... This is from 1 plant.

Well folks the ladies have gotten the chop. It's a done deal. The fat lady has sung. It's a wrap. Break out the Zamboni. It's been a great ride and I've really enjoyed all of your help and company along the way during this journey on this journal folks. These 2 ladies are hanging upside down in my 5x5 tent and it looks like this is going to be my last grow at my current place from some time. I've just found out I will be happily having living arrangements changing and until the Legalization actually happens here I'm gonna have to pause. FAMILIES FIRST. Fortunately I still have a partner in crime where I'll be doing my thing and whether or not I journal it is undecided. We shall see. Legalization is very close in my state according to everything I can see. Very, very close. :headbanger: Here's some pics of my gals before and after.

Congrats on a successful harvest Joe D, hope you still stop in to see everyone. You'll be missed!
I'll still be creeping on here for sure. I gotta keep my sanity and this place helps me do just that. Sometimes we just have to play the game the way they have it designed. Perseverance is the key to success my dear friend. Of course I'll be around as long as I play it safe right?!?! Thanks for all your help once again thank you my personal guru. :Namaste:

It's been a great journey. I'm proud to announce I'm the first to apply in my County for a new program in my state that has just recently got up and running. I just got off the phone with with the Dept of Public health to start my application process for a opioid cannabis replacement program. I will be able to take my prescription of 15 narcos my neurologist gives me for migraines and take that to the dispensary and give them $10 and get a MMJ card for 90 days! The lady said I was the very first applicant she had for the program. I was quite surprised considering I live in rather large populated County with what I would consider a rather significant opioid drug problem. Either way, I'm very excited and I really hope it works out for me and I get approved for it. Then I would not to worry about losing my job at least and I could go to the dispensary to purchase medicine. I do not yet know if I would be allowed to GROW.... More to come.... :yummy::thumb:

Yes it is. I'm very excited! Thanks man. I definitely gotta make sure and walk the line and get the house ready too I guess. IDK if they would wanna come check me out on anything? :cool:
I'm already 2 steps ahead of them, right where we have to always be..... It's all coming down after these 2 ladies dry anyway and then all I have are tents and lights and big dreams of the day Legalization happens...... THAT'S not illegal:blunt:

BTW: according to my newly elected governor, that will happen THIS SPRING.... I'm kinda curious to see if he's trying to hold off until 4/20 or what bc it's spring fatman.... J/S :snowboating:

Hey Joe I'm happy to see your gals do so well and drying out! Looks like a great harvest man, and I hope you can grow again soon. I'm happy to hear about your access to meds may become a lot easier, and that's always great to hear!

Check it out beautiful people!

I got a prerolled Pre-98 Bubba Kush joint, a bag of gummies, a sour Skittles hybrid disposable pen and a 1:1 chocolate bar. I'm allowed 2.5 ounces every 2 weeks. 100mg of edibles is equal to 1 gram of flower.... :ganjamon:

My GF took about half my possessions while I was at work the weekend before last and really threw me for a loop man. I have been really depressed and this has helped me so much. I can now say that my state will be LEGAL and I have a medical card too! Thanks for all your support. You people are beautiful!

Nice work! You think maybe over fed? I didnt read the entire thread but leaves looked a little nutrient rich (fried)...Buds look really good tho! Nice sized and EVERYWHERE lol

Did you flush in between watering? Just wondering so I dont have to read through 18 pages. If it was nutrient build up and not light, you will be able to tell by the smoke. If its still built up and inside the plant of course. But if smooth, then hey, its all good!! lol Are UV's known to do that? I really dont know because I never knew they existed for growing until recently!

Either way, you had a great harvest !

Glad you're in a more positive frame of mind :Namaste:
Yes sir! I actually had a friend over last night and we smudged the house. I've got some new furniture from my family and friends and it feels so much better already. The whole vibe and energy is so much more positive now. Life goes on man. We all gotta do we keeps us happy. I've already got a very bright, very beautiful woman that's perked my interest. We shall persevere my friend.

Nice work! You think maybe over fed? I didnt read the entire thread but leaves looked a little nutrient rich (fried)...Buds look really good tho! Nice sized and EVERYWHERE lol

Did you flush in between watering? Just wondering so I dont have to read through 18 pages. If it was nutrient build up and not light, you will be able to tell by the smoke. If its still built up and inside the plant of course. But if smooth, then hey, its all good!! lol Are UV's known to do that? I really dont know because I never knew they existed for growing until recently!

Either way, you had a great harvest !
They are actually turning the pistils red. The UVB is "finishing" them, almost like a force finish thru UVB rays. I've used them a time or 2 since on some autoflower to finish and they really do work well to finish the ladies. It's extra SUN!

They are actually turning the pistils red. The UVB is "finishing" them, almost like a force finish thru UVB rays. I've used them a time or 2 since on some autoflower to finish and they really do work well to finish the ladies. It's extra SUN!

Very Interesting... That's another new thing I have to look into because I was strictly HPS, so all this T5 and LED lighting is new to me. Looks pretty cool tho and I'm seeing good results.

Does it produce thick buds? Or at least thick enough?

Back
Top Bottom