JoeDaddy's Perpetual Playhouse Of Bliss

Vigorous little lady she is. 24 hours in the dirt and there is already something poking out.
Love a good green crack

Jordan of the islands has a wicked God’s green crack if you haven’t tried s must to me .

I'm getting very little airflow out if one of my dwc buckets. Could it be build up on the airstone? Can they be cleaned or do they just get replaced?
You not running any enzyme cleaner ?

Life is about to get much easier at Flush time for the DWC buckets. Hopefully at least. I'm hoping I wont even have to remove the plants from the tent anymore with this transfer pump bc they get so beat doing that when they are this large.

Alright guys, so I washed my 2 seeds out of the hole! Both if them.... Are they done for? They were both sitting in top of the soil. I was thinking of maybe trying to germinate them with the paper towel method and see if they might take of will they be okay if I just like them back down in the hole? Or what? I musta been in a real hurry yesterday I guess IDK.

Inwoudo stick them back in bury them a bit deeper so helmet can come off if nothing after teo or three days if move on probably myself

Back
Top Bottom