JoeDaddy's Perpetual Playhouse Of Bliss

That sucks man I know I spent about 80$ cdn here last winter on autos and none made it lol they popped and died lol

Tomorrow is always brighter bro

I've not done any autos in a long time. Actually I was considering doing a few bc I still have seeds from a long time ago and they always had such a large yield. I have White Widow XXL and Northern lights I believe and many more, but those 2 always bring in over 4 ounces easy.

Yeah I would go feminized Or regular photos but we'll time is limited here now . Autos can do good things I am living proof .

I only quit doing autos bc I wanted to improve my growing abilities. I started with autos and did really well. I do think photos CAN produce a prettier bud, but not necessarily a superior bud, in most cases. A photo will have better bag appeal, but I'm not selling any of my medication so I'm not concerned with that. Autos are fantastic for perpetual grows, but there's nothing like having a plant as big and tall as you are OR BIGGER! I have a Kilimanjaro photo fem that is gonna come down next weekend that is topped, and LST and lollipop and backbuilding had been down on her and she is still as tall as me with the main cola easily 6in in circumference with a full week to go! Can't do that with autos unfortunately I can't anyway.... but the last 2 photos I cut down only brought in 2 ounces each which was very disappointing. The lowest yield I've ever had from a photo fem. It was pineapple chunk which are notorious for being low yielders, high quality. :rolleyes:

Did some rearranging in the tents. Moved the Santa Sativa into the 3x3 by herself since she needs a few more weeks and trimmed up the the Pineapple Chunk. I hung the UVB so pistils are gonna start gettin' real red here soon. The Blue Dream and Purple#1 have about 1 week left and the Pineapple Chunk has 2 weeks left. I still have 1 Kilimanjaro that while be coming down next week too at another site. Too bad I can't get her under the UVB.... Oh well, she's under 1k W HPS/MH Old School, and she's a BEAST! I dug up and tossed the 2 Green Crack seeds.... Bummer man I am going to go thru my inventory after this post and pick 2 autoflower seeds and put them in water to soak tonight and put them in 3 gallon fabric pots in the 3x3 with the Santa Sativa for now. I'm wondering, could the seeds have not sprouted bc my soil is too hot or whatever bc it been used before? Even through I amended it? Should I or could I start my seeds I RR and then move into soil in fabric pots with auto?

Here's the Santa Sativa in the 3x3. Sorry bout the purple guys. I only have 1 controller and it's in the big tent. She has a big ol burn spot in the middle of her that I've cut out the best I can from the other light bc she got so tall. She grew up and around the light and even grew around the sides of the tent!! These Sativa's are madness. Too mush plant for a tent. I need a real grow room.

Here's what I went with. My very last Northern Lights, a White Widow XXL and a freebie Bubblegum all auto fems. I'll put them in ph'd water for
24 hours and this time I'm gonna use rapid rooters then transfer the WW XXL to a 5 gallon DWC bucket and the other 2 will go into 3 gallon fabric pots. I've never run an auto in DWC, I figure why not. It is a XXL Gene. I was actually gonna put the NL in a DWC too, but I only have 1 good airstone.

So I got denied the new good paying job at Amazon bc of the medical marijuana... Very distraught over that. Sucks ass man! I've applied another job that's a little bit more money than I'm making now, but less than the Amazon job and it's days. Hopefully they will accept the medical marijuana. Idk. Maybe the next time I'll just not tell them and chest like I used to. It's so frustrating to get discriminated against for what kind of medicine I take.

Back
Top Bottom