JoeDaddy's Perpetual Playhouse Of Bliss

So I got denied the new good paying job at Amazon bc of the medical marijuana... Very distraught over that. Sucks ass man! I've applied another job that's a little bit more money than I'm making now, but less than the Amazon job and it's days. Hopefully they will accept the medical marijuana. Idk. Maybe the next time I'll just not tell them and chest like I used to. It's so frustrating to get discriminated against for what kind of medicine I take.
That does suck they need to change the rules for some

So this is so frustrating. The other job has this paragraph on their onboarding email explaining that medical marijuana is acceptable, but I just got denied for it. Now I feel like I have definitely been discriminate against by them. Why go out of your way to make me think I CAN have this medicine simply to tell me I cannot. That is some straight up BS, I feel like getting a lawyer now. This is straight up discrimination! The drug lab called and asked me if I was on marinol and if I get if from the pharmacy. I said no, I have a card and go to the dispensary. She said they will be in contact with me. Okay, so marinol, isn't marijuana and if that's the only "medical marijuana" they are willing to accept they should state that instead of saying medical marijuana. I took points to go to orientation for this job and have already put my notice in at my current job. Now I have to pray to God they let me keep my current and not tell me my notice is already in, which they could do. Idk. FUCK

So the second place called back today and said if I bring my card up so they can a copy of it they will make an exception for me. I'm pretty excited to hear that. Hopefully they mean it. Gonna go up there up tomorrow morning. :Namaste:

Sorry to hear that Joe.
I would get that job then explain to amazon what discrimination is, and how breaking their own policy shows their absolute inability to standby what they preach.... Bollocks bastards....grrr...
You go man!

At least they’re going to do the right thing. I thought that was dirty.
Yes, I think they will. I took my card up to them and they made a copy of it and said I would hear back from them. It's basically an appeal of my drug screen so I should still get the job. It's not at Amazon, but it's a day shift job and it's $14 an hour. I'm good with THAT.

A lot of companies don’t look at cannabis because it’s to hard to find help these days.
I would think they would start getting that mindset here bc it's gonna become LEGAL after the first of the year. I'm getting discriminated against for having a prescription. I could have just stopped off at any gas station over here and got a clean bottle of piss for $13 and cheated, but I was trying to be honest. Idk why. Lol. It seems like the right thing to do.

Hey Joe, where you goin with those scissors in your hand.....hehe.
Mate I always found braid fishing line scissors to be good. Tough as, and comfy. Used them for years.
I scrape blades with a razor for my charas.....mmmmm......charas

Back
Top Bottom