JoeDaddy's Perpetual Playhouse Of Bliss

JoeDaddy77

Welcome 420Mag to my Perpetual Playhouse of Bliss. This journal will be updated 2 to 3 times a week or MORE. I would like to welcome one and all to please feel free to chime in with questions and/or answers bc that is what this forum is for. To learn and help each other GROW, literally. I will be using DWC and dirt right now and may change periodically to different mediums. Here's the equipment I have.
1 3x3x6" tent with fan and carbon filter, with a 550 California Lightworks Solar System light and
1 5x5x6 tent with fan and carbon filter with and 1100 California Lightworks Solar System UVB light
(The UVB only gets used the last 2 weeks of flower.)
Nutes:
Advanced Nutrients ph Perfect trio
AN Big bud, Bud candy, overdrive, bud ignitor
Cal/Mag
Flying Skull z7
Hydrogaurd

I think that's about it for now y'all. Here's some pics of the current situation. I just dropped 2 Green Crack Fem into water tonight and gonna put them into dirt. Idk, but the DWC seems to have the node spacing so far between the buds and they get so streched I'm leaning back towards dirt inside the tent with anything having sativa in it. I had to duct tape 5 foot bamboo stakes onto one DWC setup for the Santa Sativa I'm currently growing. She's like a mutant. Growing up, then sideways, then up again.... Check it out.

Subbed in JD

I’ve seen those Led grow lights on Facebook ads . Always wondered about them . In for the show :popcorn:

Thinking of getting a video camera and a laptop and starting a YouTube channel this January possibly idk yet, but maybe. Fingers crossed. Laws will be changing as of January 1st here..... I'll be LEGAL!

I ordered the Bible yesterday. I've been growing for years with only knowledge fro you beautiful people and Google. I figured it's time to own my own Bible.

Popped these 2 Green Crack photo fem into red Solo cups today. I'm thinking of doing 1 10 gallon smart pot instead of 2 5 gallon. If both seeds make it I'll put the other one in a 5 gallon pot too.

Great book!
I figured it's time to own my own. I was watching this movie on Amazon prime called "50K in your backyard" and this dude called Dreadzilla who lives in Detroit grows inside and outside his house and makes 50K a year doing it. Got me thinking....

So I gotta boast a little bit guys bc I'm super excited. I went to an interview today for a job at Amazon. I got hired pending the results of the drug test and background check which both should be fine, considering I do have a prescription. It's almost $4 more an hour and much better benefits. I was already working @ Amazon just for a contractor making less money. Hopefully everything goes well and they don't mind the medical marijuana card as I've been told that I won't be a problem I just worry too much.

Back
Top Bottom