JoeGrower619 Running 8 New $trains Perpetually Under 1200 Watts

Sorry Joe I was suspended from site for a Lil bit. Everything looks good. That one dub has a hell of a bend. Maybe experiment with some tieing or light bending techniques.

Yeah top shooter is expensive but very important week 6,7,8. Have you looked into docs kit? After you go through all your house and garden maybe try his. Both I'd recommend budzilla was grown on house and garden and there the best bottled nutes out there in my opinion.

Yes it does I think imma untie her cuz usually I can get nice side branching without a fim or top'n em but she might just have to be top'd or fim'd instead tying her down ain't getting me nowhere I thought maybe a more aggressive bend would work but imma top her and let her do her thing.

Also yes I really have been loving what I'm seeing from docs kit. I am gonna run with the H&G for now till I get a Lil extra cash in my pocket and talk to doc about getting a kit. I think I have asked him about it b4 and I'm pretty sure it is more reasonable than keeping up with house and garden but I have became quite good friends with a Lil privately owned small hydro shop around the corner and he gives me nice discounts and gives me a lot of super good discounts 50% off on my soil a&b ,algen extract and magic green so I can't complain he will give me a free trial kits too as long as I give him a nice written documentation of my experience when follows the recommended feeding chart. Only problem being is they don't have top shooter he had a satchet left of shooting powder but I passed there's a customer appreciation day coming up in a few weeks at the shop that has 5 stores in my city so I might as well wait cuz I'm gonna get a better deal on the top shooter but thanks for stopping by dutty I really appreciate it

Well to bad 6 and 19 wasn't 619 and just happened to be your area code cuz I sure would love to have someone like you around to watch and learn from it suck I'm more of a hands on kind of learner than a reader cuz I have read my fair share of great cultivation books and many other aspects of the cannabis industry but nothing really helps me as much as following what person shows me cuz I can watch get a feel and maybe improve or find a different style of going about it that suits me or helps me remember better ya know but if I get a chance to head north I'm coming your way lol. I had a good experience living in Colorado for 9 month my sisters husband got me a job working in a commercial size medical warehouse grow with his long time best friend who owned it. so I got to learn a lot the only thin was his flowering style he grew monsters his plants were 6-7 feet going in to flower and then were loli popped and free trellised not tied to anything kinda just holding each other up some plants were finishing at 10-11 feet so I can't use his technique to well in my small scale set up but I learned a lot about growing and what it takes to grow on a commercial or larger style warehouse grow. Plus that's where I learned to blow wax more efficiently and on a larger scale and how to properly make edibles in a proper clean professional kitchen it was a great experience for me I'm appreciative to have got that kind of opportunity and hope I can get another higher up position or to own my own Lil piece of the industry I wouldn't say that I'm in it for the money cuz no matter who you are if you want to work or do something in this industry your going to be doing it for a living am I not right but money is not my motive I'm trying to get into something that I love and has been apart of my life for 15 years and I'm only 26 but I was raised around it my whole life and to be honest I don't even smoke everyday and I usually only smoke at night. The reason I picked up growing agian this time and started journaling here on this site was to keep me busy and to stay off of heroin which I had been stuck on for 8 years and I have literally traded drug addiction for a growing addiction and I feel like if it wasn't for this plant and this site I would probably not be clean still so that's where I am with this whole thing and I hope to turn it into my life and future. Its cool to watch someone succeed to and share all there info as the y move up on there own like you dutty so keep it up so I know what to do when I get there lol

I'm trying to upload videos. Not having the best luck. Is there something in particular you are struggling with? I'll try and make a specific video.

Honestly I' m having the most trouble getting everything timed right to go in room 1 and a month later have my next crop to size and ready for room 2 but I think that may be cuz I just started to run it like this and I wasn't giving myself a reasonable time frame to work with. But also I feel after I have rooted my clones and stick them in soil it takes like 3 or more weeks to start growing and I feel it shouldn't take that long for thremm to start growing.

So I finally got top shooter and I grabbed another roots excelurator why I was out cuz I'm running low and I had to grab the clonex mist I have heard good things about it. So I'm pretty much finished with my nuts shopping and I got the rest of the supplies for room two I'm getting everything in line and a Lil more organized I got a white board with sunday-saturday so I can keep track of feedings and its got a slim cork board underneath to pin up feeding schedules and all that so hopefully I should be more on point now.
IMG_20150429_114511.jpg

So I up potted into 3 gals a few nights ago and I only did 4 out of the group of new strains in veg getting ready to go to flower wednsday and I topped the dubtech tonight after they settled in there new pots for a few days I'm gonna up the other two Friday I think. Here's a few pics of the ones that up potted.oh and I forgot to mention the black water og was super cropped due to it getting to tall.
IMG_20150429_204006.jpg
IMG_20150429_204041.jpg
IMG_20150429_204113.jpg
IMG_20150429_204159.jpg

Didn't even know about the mist. I use there solution for my cloner. Used to use there gel too. So is it used for misting clones? What's in it wonder if it's diluted clonex solution.

There gonna love you for up potting them.

Well today I up potted my other two girls the Cherry Pie & XXX OG they're happy now too. My special ed self was doing my 2 up pots I look around and I only had one pot and my lady was in my hand ready for a pot so I grabbed a five gallon lid dwc pot and planted it in there lol. It will just have to do for the moment. I wrapped a strip of panda poly around it so she's fine. I wish I would have new this morning when I ran to home depot to grab 1 gal pots cuz I been using 1 gal disposable plastic bag pots and its dumb to have them when I can just go buy plack plastic pots for 88¢ and they're re usable. I up potted 5 Lil clones from solo cups in the clone room to 1 gals. Into the ceg cabinet. Well I'm halfway through week two I know that's nothing but it feels like its going fast I'm stoked. So may you growing be good and green

Next grow if room is available use 7 gallon in bloom. I veg in one gallons till there bound then up pot to a 7. Keep in veg for a few more weeks then off to the bloom room.

Well I'm almost through week two I know that's nothing but it feels like its going fast I'm stoked. On Wednesday it will be the start of week three and my other girls are going into the flower room too I can't wait to have it nice and full. I need to hurry up and get a fan speed controller so I can hook up my filter and ventilation but being in apartments I can't have a fan blasting at full speed constantly. So that's my next purchase I had like 5 timer's and and like 25 3 gallon pots when I moved and now I have one timer and like 8 pots maybe suxx I hate moving I always lose stuff. Anyway I hope all your gardens may be as green as can b or purple may have you time to crash for a Lil power nap then to work getting everything together so I can have a nice easily maintained grow someday in the near future lol.

Next grow if room is available use 7 gallon in bloom. I veg in one gallons till there bound then up pot to a 7. Keep in veg for a few more weeks then off to the bloom room.

Ya I think I'm going to do that I was thinking of getting the smart pot style fabric 5 gal. But I feel they will dry out to quick so I'll get some sevens in a couple weeks and go straight from 1 gals to 7s right and veg awhile longer the only reason these girls are going in so quick is cuz I had my other girls in veg for like 8 weeks i think tied don to the max lol so the had to flower and I wanted to fill my room and then keep every thing in order and then more in another 3 weeks from Wednesday and then have a monthly harvest on rotation or close to it at least ya know have both Lil rooms going pretty much non stop I know I'm explaining it kinda confusing prolly due to lack of sleep but yo get my end goal I'm pretty sure lol

Also my rooms are like 5'1/2 ft tall though so I can't have beast like yours I think I'm gonna raise my room up a bit to 6'1/2ft tall but still I could maybe fit one of your plants in my room lol soon enough soon enough I will have the space I had the 4x8x7 tent but there wasn't enough space so I got rid of it to a buddy in dyer need had 15 plants in his parents living room cuz his land lord was in his apartment why he wasn't home saying that she smelt smoke coming from his apartment and went in to check it out stumbled on the crop more like was suspicious and found it a whole extra bedroom with 5 600 watts and she said he had 24 he's to get out and she wouldn't give him an eviction or notify authorities and broke his lease but split the deposit cuz he had a grow in there some bs both his parents are bed ridden with cancer and he was doing it mainly for them and himself to but ya I had to help him. I couldn't use it here any way

So I'm late on my update been really busy lately and haven't had much time to get on here and upload pics but here's the veg cab I have some baby girls I upppotted to 1 gallon containers and put in the veg cab also and its the last night in there for my other bigger girls so here's some pics.
IMG_20150504_211439.jpg
IMG_20150504_211843.jpg
IMG_20150504_211319.jpg
IMG_20150504_211321.jpg
IMG_20150504_211212.jpg

Okay so on to the bloom room I have made some adjustments well I just made a new door with the foam I used for the walls and some small door hinges. It works perfectly some Velcro to keep it closed. The girls are looking nice forming their Lil bud structures looks nice. Only thing is its about to get a lot more crowded in there tomorrow cuz my new strain girls are going in. I can't wait for the gorilla glue to blow up its got such nice structure to it. Well here's a couple pics b4 bloom room gets packed tomorrow .
IMG_20150504_222014.jpg
IMG_20150504_222052.jpg
IMG_20150504_222132.jpg
IMG_20150504_212818.jpg
IMG_20150504_212913.jpg
IMG_20150504_212846.jpg
IMG_20150504_212901.jpg
IMG_20150504_212945.jpg
IMG_20150504_212103.jpg

The green light is a great idea. I have them in bloom as well as green led head lamps. Helps to be able to see llights off if needed.

Looking good Joe!

Thanks dutty I've been putting as much time as I can in on the grow. I'm always finding something I can do to make it more efficient I want to just actually build a room that I can keep a controlled environment in but I gotta work with what I have at the moment but my wife comes home from her program in 37 days so she should have a job not long after that and hopefully we can get another place so I can expand.

Back
Top Bottom