JoeGrower's 1200 Watt Perpetual 4x8 Tent Grow

joegrower619

Hi 420 mag I'm new to the site but feel right at home and hopefully I can figure this journal thing out as I go anyway I'm going to start this blind and will be much appreciative of all your help thank you ahead of time
I started from clone its been about 5 weeks in veg
I'm using fox farm ocean forest and ff line of nutes too
I have been tying down and super cropping for 2 1\2 wks now
Want to start flower in 2 weeks let me know if I should start sooner / later
I transplanted 2-3 weeks ago into 3 gal. Pots
My flower room is a 4x8x7 tent with two 600 watt air cooled HPS lights
I want one side of my tent a month ahead of the other perpetual harvest
So my 5 wet dreams will just take up one side and more to come on the other
Also really want to scrog tell me if u think it will be more beneficial to me
I will have pics up as soon as I figure out how to postem lol

Re: Jorge I were first journal/5 wet dream soil 4x8 tent 1200watts

1413151228516.jpg
1413151085028.jpg
1413151264570.jpg

Re: Joes first Journal help apreciated- 5 Wet Dream Soil 4x8 Tent 1200Watts

Okay so my title is not at all what I put but don't know how to change it so I'm sticking with it I'm gonna update some pics I from today I need help why are my plants leaves yellowing like this

Re: Joes first Journal help apreciated- 5 Wet Dream Soil 4x8 Tent 1200Watts

i ordered a sample pack off amazon so its a lil bit of all of them i used grow big bloom and micro a 1/4 strenghth 3 days after transplant then plain tap water aired out for 24 hours to get chlorine out then 3 days later the same nute feeding 3 days later i water every 3 to 4 days i also just put a fan on them a week ago finally

thank u throwdo much apreciated i got a lil dicouraged i would be alone this journal but i knew if i got around on the forums and keep going at the journal it will pay off and i will get ppl watching after i show im in it for the long haul and not just give up cuz no one checked my journal also a thanks to u doc marley

thanks yaix going to cut some babys tonight bought to head to the grow shop here in a couple mins for supplys and think im gonna move in the tent tonight also for some more room and get ready to switch the lights in a week or 2 its the start of a perpetual so i feel im in the slow boring part but im getting there

this is my first time lsting my plants and throwing some super cropping in there as well i want to keep them as low as possible and get as much as possible i got the stuff to make a scrog last night from home depot cuz the hydro shop was closed even though on there door it stated they're open from 10-7 mon-sun and it was 530 oh well i had to knock something off my giant list of to gets any way dont know if i will use it this round but if anyone notices something better i could be doing or a way to improve on what i am doing please let me know thank you all and happy medicating

So yaaayy jump for joy not I'm freaking out quietly in my head but ya my landlord is coming to do a check b cuzz of all the roomates who moved out so Thursday will suck for me I really don't want to take my plants any where and expose them to any bugs or disease is there anything I can do or give them for a preventative measure while they go somewhere for the day ya the day she stayed between 8am-5pm super shitty I'm really upset

Update everything is going good the ladies are loving there new area plus I'm trying to give them chance to even up and get a nice even canopy except the one maybe two that just arent godnna catch up but I'll just keep em raised anyway
Rh is 46 low 65 high
Temps 70 low 77high
PH 6.8
24\0 light hours anybody think I should switch to 18\6 will it help not stretch as long cuz these are Sativa's wet dream(blue dream x ocean beach haze) a San Diego strain made famous by slightly stoopid just the short history behind the strain
Watering every 3-5 days and using nutes about once a week they are a Lil nitrogen lacked so I'll get them a good dose prolly tomarrow
1413953081082.jpg

So yaaayy jump for joy not I'm freaking out quietly in my head but ya my landlord is coming to do a check b cuzz of all the roomates who moved out so Thursday will suck for me I really don't want to take my plants any where and expose them to any bugs or disease is there anything I can do or give them for a preventative measure while they go somewhere for the day ya the day she stayed between 8am-5pm super shitty I'm really upset

That sucks! Are you going to take the tent and everything down? Even with no pot plants I would imagine they will know what its really for and might keep an eye on you once they see it... GL let us know how it goes!

Update everything is going good the ladies are loving there new area plus I'm trying to give them chance to even up and get a nice even canopy except the one maybe two that just arent godnna catch up but I'll just keep em raised anyway
Rh is 46 low 65 high
Temps 70 low 77high
PH 6.8
24\0 light hours anybody think I should switch to 18\6 will it help not stretch as long cuz these are Sativa's wet dream(blue dream x ocean beach haze) a San Diego strain made famous by slightly stoopid just the short history behind the strain
Watering every 3-5 days and using nutes about once a week they are a Lil nitrogen lacked so I'll get them a good dose prolly tomarrow
1413953081082.jpg

I prefer 18/6 over 24/0. Less electric and it seems to be better for the plant, they need to sleep too... If they are that sativa heavy you might want to flip them very soon especially the bigger ones, they can get quite out of control.

Ya I'm gonna flip them soon and I think I'm gonna take the plants to my wife's moms garage for the day its clean and empty but bring them right back and I'm gonna take the center poles outta my tent and drop it to the ground throw some stuff over it should be fine there checking smoke detectors under the sink and those things uggghhhh but it is what it is gotta cover my ass even though I'm completely with in my legal limits and using a tent as to not cut ducting holes and all that leave us alone we don't hurt anything or anyone someday hopefully our medicine will be accepted

Back
Top Bottom