Joes - Bag Seed - CFL - Grow

204grower

I have one plant that Is about 2months old just going into day 1 of flower and a 3week old going into flower also
I have them in yard soil with Pete moss I use a 20-20-20 fertilizer and their under 4x23 watt cfl going to move up to 6 if any one can link to some sites where I can buy better equipment for under 50-100$ Also why are my stems purpling

Hi and welcome to the forums.
A little more info would be nice (ie. size of space, height, lights on/off temps). As for equipment you will need to be more clear as to your current setup. Are you just using a small cabinet or pc tower? Amazon is a good place to look. If your in the EU there's probably a local hydro store. Mars-hydro I know has a reflector series led for about $100 covers an area of 60cm X 60cm in veg and maybe 55cm in flower. I asked about size because leds need to be kept at a distance. I have a 300w mixed cfl in 60cm2. I've seen people get good results with the older 300w ufo ones as well.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom