I'm not sure what's happening with Maisy, she seems to be stalled. I've never grown an auto, so I don't know if it's normal or whether she's a runt, or maybe it's something else. At least she's still alive, for now...:nervous-guy:

Little Swiss looks like she's grown overnight, I'm going to say she likes the coconut water.

Big Swiss is the clear leader of the pack. She looks healthy and she has good color and growth.

IMG20220830110712.jpg

IMG20220830110623.jpg

IMG20220830110630.jpg

Maisy looks like she may still have the membrane on her?- you'll have
to get that off if she's going to grow..
IF it is there, wet it and pick it off with a needle or something- steady hands are a big plus here...
I could be wrong- it's a good pic, just hard to tell for sure from it...

Maisy looks like she may still have the membrane on her?- you'll have
to get that off if she's going to grow..
IF it is there, wet it and pick it off with a needle or something- steady hands are a big plus here...
I could be wrong- it's a good pic, just hard to tell for sure from it...
Thanks for the tip Carcass, I'll check it out :thumb:
I'll have a puff or 3 to steady my hands before I do :rofl:

I just got home a few minutes ago, and (without having a puff) the first thing I did was to wet Maisy with some rainwater and start picking at her with a toothpick... I picked her right out of the soil!!! Dammit!!! :thedoubletake::eye-roll::straightface:
She didn't have a membrane covering her, but I couldn't see (I need new glasses) and like a fool I picked at her anyway, man I feel like a dumb-ass...
I didn't get pics, but her root was about 1cm (3/8 inch) long.
I put her back in the soil and now I'm hoping I haven't just killed her. If she lives, she'll definitely be stunted by what I did.
If my legs could reach, I would kick my own butt.

The first seed didn't grow, I may have just killed the second one, and now I only have one left :nervous-guy:

I suppose it's just a case of wait and see now...

IMG20220830180353.jpg

I just got home a few minutes ago, and (without having a puff) the first thing I did was to wet Maisy with some rainwater and start picking at her with a toothpick... I picked her right out of the soil!!! Dammit!!! :thedoubletake::eye-roll::straightface:
She didn't have a membrane covering her, but I couldn't see (I need new glasses) and like a fool I picked at her anyway, man I feel like a dumb-ass...
I put her back in the soil and now I'm hoping I haven't just killed her. If she lives, she'll definitely be stunted by what I did.

The first seed didn't grow, I may have just killed the second one, and now I only have one left :nervous-guy:

I suppose it's just a case of wait and see now...
Omg I should be lolling but fuck that tickled me!

I know the exact “OHHH MYYYY FUCKKINGGG GODDDD! NOOOOOO!” feelings coz I live them often.

That moment when you lifted her whole body out! I swear I can see it!

😂😂😂

Listen Joe, it’s all good. Worst case scenario I send you three more. You need to experience this plant. She is legit gorgeous!

Omg I should be lolling but fuck that tickled me!

I know the exact “OHHH MYYYY FUCKKINGGG GODDDD! NOOOOOO!” feelings coz I live them often.

That moment when you lifted her whole body out! I swear I can see it!

😂😂😂

Listen Joe, it’s all good. Worst case scenario I send you three more. You need to experience this plant. She is legit gorgeous!
OMFG is right!!!
When she came out of the soil I felt that sense of dread... like I just backed into a Mercedes Benz in the parking lot :thedoubletake: oh shit... :rofl:

I so desperately want to experience growing this Wookiee auto, but I feel like the universe is conspiring against me. Stupid universe. It's very, very frustrating...

OMFG is right!!!
When she came out of the soil I felt that sense of dread... like I just backed into a Mercedes Benz in the parking lot :thedoubletake: oh shit... :rofl:
I feel it! Fuck it’s tickled me!
I so desperately want to experience growing this Wookiee auto, but I feel like the universe is conspiring against me. Stupid universe. It's very, very frustrating...
No it’s not.

And you will. Brew, I got your back!

Hopefully she'll be fine, one of mine on my last grow breeched the soil with her root first. Then after replanting, her helmet stuck and also got pulled right out of the soil too. I had the same feelings as you, she was stunted for a few weeks but then she came right and yielded about half a pound, which made me glad I'd stuck with her.

Hopefully she'll be fine, one of mine on my last grow breeched the soil with her root first. Then after replanting, her helmet stuck and also got pulled right out of the soil too. I had the same feelings as you, she was stunted for a few weeks but then she came right and yielded about half a pound, which made me glad I'd stuck with her.
Thanks Stunger, that gives me more confidence that she'll come round. It's quite surprising how much abuse they can handle.

Said no tied up and shackled boot girl everrrrrrrrrr.

Lolllll
You know it's true, I see you beating your girls into submission all the time, throwing them around, breaking arms etc. And they still look amazing...

Still no movement from lazy Maisy...

Little Swiss is growing, but slowly.

Big Swiss is looking really happy, her stem is fattening up, and she has decent lateral growth. Her structure is short and squat which I like too.

IMG20220901120322.jpg

IMG20220901121136.jpg

IMG20220901120230.jpg

IMG20220901121201.jpg

IMG20220901120309.jpg

Still haven't seen any movement from Maisy, so I decided to start the last Wookiee auto seed. This time I'm going with a jiffy pellet to germinate her.

Little Swiss is doing okay.

Big Swiss got a feed of the 4-4-4 dry amendment, I mixed 2 cups of amendment with a cup of worm castings. Then I made a trench around the edge of the pot, put the mix in the trench, and covered it back up. After that I watered it in with a 5ltr mix of yucca, organic acids and silica.

Because the soil level is higher now, I removed the 2 lowest branches from Big Swiss. Even though they're tiny little things, I'm going to try and clone them. I dipped them in cloning mix and put them in jiffy pellets in the little clone box, along with the Wookiee seed.

IMG20220902100910.jpg

IMG20220902100914.jpg

IMG20220902100901.jpg

IMG20220902103101.jpg

IMG20220902104143.jpg

IMG20220902104754.jpg

IMG20220902100925.jpg

Today it looks like there might be some movement from Maisy, it's hard to tell in the pics, but she's definitely trying.

Little Swiss is slow.

Big Swiss is loving life.

The Swiss skunk clones are still standing.

I'm hoping the lucky last Wookiee auto seed is viable...

IMG20220903131415.jpg

IMG20220903131401.jpg

IMG20220903131407.jpg

IMG20220903131425.jpg

Back
Top Bottom