Joesoap's First Indoor Soil Grow - 400W MH/HPS - Unknown Indica - From Clone - 3x3x7

Joesoap

Hi everybody. Iv done a few outoor grows mostly with homemade compost but im now trying my first indoor grow. Anyway ill get down to buisness and give a list of everything i have in this grow : I have 5 plants from an unknown strain(most likely indicas) started from clones. They are about 10 inches in veg(I know im starting this kinda late sorry), in 4 gallon and 5gallon containers, under a 400w mh light, in a 3x3x7 foot growtent. this is what i have set up at the moment but i have and im gonna add my: oscaliting fan,exhaust fan with carbon sock and ducting,advanced nutrients ferts Iguana juice grow and bloom, but i havent added any nutes yet as i just repotted them in new soil about a week ago and i hav a bad habit of overfertalizing.. Anyway im gonna try and upload my pics now to give a better idea to all of you. Thanks to anyone who has any input and its very appreciated. Thanks

Re: Joesoap's first indoor soil grow- 400w mh/hps, unknown indica strain,from clone,3

plant_009.jpg
plant_010.jpg
plant_005.jpg
plant_004.jpg
plant_001.jpg
plant_011.jpg
plant_008.jpg
plant_007.jpg
plant_003.jpg

Re: Joesoap's first indoor soil grow- 400w mh/hps, unknown indica strain,from clone,3

So, anything else i should be doing? I forgot to mention my temps are 73F and humidity at 45%,using tap water left overnight ph is 6.5 on the electroncic meter thing and that im lst'ing 3 of the plants and leaving the other two. Not sure if i should bother feeding them in veg as they look ok to me also if anybody has any experience usin AN iguana juice grow and bloom could you share their feeding schedule for a plant this size? Also wondering at what height you guys think i should flower these babbies? adding in my fan and exhaust fan tonight.

Hi everybody(more like nobody lol). So i put the girls into flower about a week and a half ago without any nutes through veg as i thought the soil by itself would be sufficent for nitrogen etc. but will be using the bloom nutes tonight at about 3 teaspoons per gallon of water. Also i need help beacuse some leaves are turning yellowy brown and I know its not nutes as i havnt given them any yet and my ph reading was 6.5 last time, so im thinking maybe its calcium def? anyway ill post some pics now. Any help with this will be really appreciated thanks.

It is the nutes, or were they already turning yellow, orangish, curly?
Look at the color of most leaves without burn, the veins are green, the rest is too light.
You are not having any light yellowish lower leaves apart from one or two burned ones, so you are not really lacking N. You are definitely giving them too much K, and possibly also P.
They will evaporate less water.
When giving any more nutes, i would give them grow nutrients since they havent got any flowers yet. But first start a to give water only till things get better or lower the dosage given nutrients.

Hi phdtje. Thanks for the info. I have another journal going on another site and I got the same diagnoses off a few people. Although just to let you know I haven't used any nutes at all yet, and I was going to give them bloom nutes tonight as I put them into flower a week ago and skip the grow all together, but after your advice and the other advice I got I'm going to give them grow nutes for at least two waterings before the bloom, starting with 3 teaspoons per gallon of iguana juice grow, hopefully this will fix the nitrogen deficiency. Thanks

Re: Joesoap's First Indoor Soil Grow - 400W MH/HPS - Unknown Indica - From Clone - 3x

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom