John Innes for Autoflower?

John Innes will last for a few weeks to a month in your soil; so you would only need to water in that time. Perlite is a great for mixing in.

After a few weeks you could start to use your grow and bloom nutrients. Be careful with your dosage, start small.

With pre-fertilized soil you should have enough Nitrogen to see you through most of the growth phase, the Autofowering strains begin to flower after a few weeks.

Get some coco or peat pellets to germinate your seeds and make sure their taproot is pointing straight down when you plant into the final containers.

:goodluck:

John Innes will last for a few weeks to a month in your soil; so you would only need to water in that time. Perlite is a great for mixing in.

After a few weeks you could start to use your grow and bloom nutrients. Be careful with your dosage, start small.

With pre-fertilized soil you should have enough Nitrogen to see you through most of the growth phase, the Autofowering strains begin to flower after a few weeks.

Get some coco or peat pellets to germinate your seeds and make sure their taproot is pointing straight down when you plant into the final containers.

:goodluck:

I don't understand what you mean by that last bit about the coca or perlite to germinate seeds ?? I was just going to use the water in a cup technique ??? Right the plan is
1. Germinate seeds using water in cup
2. Get some john innes no3 and mix in some perlite ??
3 stick the babies in the final pots
4 use a lower light source for a few days until she gets a little bigger ???? ( plz correct me if I'm wrong )
5 when ready use the 400w bulb (just using water for the first few weeks ) (18hr on 6off )
6 use small dosage of nutes (bio bizz grow and continue to use until a week into flowering stage ) ( then use bio bizz bloom for 4 weeks and stop a week before harvest then flush ..... How often should the nutes be used? Isit everytime it gets dry ????
7 watch that baby GROW .. O yeah and flush between changing nutes !!

Sorry if people struggle to understand this lol !!! :high-five: :peace:

Hey my friend, ok firstly as your autoflower you want to have your girl straight into your big pot as they dont like transplanting. This means instead of having to burn through the John Innes in stages, it plows through the lot in 2-3 weeks. Especially with the voracious growth of autos.
Once you think its time to start feeding just go at half strength then next time just water and observe.
Id go feed water feed to start off. Then if required go up a notch in feed quantity.

As for everything else above you sound like you have a plan! We all tend to germinate in a different fashion :)
On watering frequency, once of a decent size; just water slowly until small amount of run off from the pot. Then keep lifting the pot until it feals nice and light. Dont ever let it go so dry that the plant starts to go limp though!

Hey my friend, ok firstly as your autoflower you want to have your girl straight into your big pot as they dont like transplanting. This means instead of having to burn through the John Innes in stages, it plows through the lot in 2-3 weeks. Especially with the voracious growth of autos.
Once you think its time to start feeding just go at half strength then next time just water and observe.
Id go feed water feed to start off. Then if required go up a notch in feed quantity.

As for everything else above you sound like you have a plan! We all tend to germinate in a different fashion :)
On watering frequency, once of a decent size; just water slowly until small amount of run off from the pot. Then keep lifting the pot until it feals nice and light. Dont ever let it go so dry that the plant starts to go limp though!

Helloo light addict '

Yep I've heard that transplanting is a bad idea .. I've decided to go with the ak49 :) is this a good strain ? I've heard got things :)
I've decided to go all bio bizz soil + nutes

Thanks for the advice :peace:

1 thing tho what do u mean by it burns thru the lot ??? I thinking the soil ?? But I thought u didn't have to change it ?? Sorry if I'm being thick lol I'm reli high ;) :cheer:

Alright troops,I'm using john innes number 1 mixed with perlite for my babies.growing skunk #1 for my first time as I've read its not to hard to look after?
Can anyone recomend how much perlite?am using polystyrene coffee cups to start them off then will move them into 10 litrepots when there 2-3 weeks which will be john innes #2 at the top then john innes #3 at the bottom so the as when the roots gets bigger there will be some good food n shit for them to keep going.let me know what you think?cheers.

Back
Top Bottom