Johnny Depp

That is a awesome movie,but have you seen "Where the buffalo roam".It's an earlier movie based on the same book.It stars Dan Ackroyd as hunter s thompson and peter boyle as his side kick.

I thought Bill Murray played HST in "Where the Buffalo Roam" so I checked IMDB and yep, it was Bill Murray not Dan Ackroyd. Sorry I'm one of those types and Bill Murray is one of my, if not is my all-time fav actor. He's just too cool for school.
Tangent: If you haven't seen "The Razors Edge" or "Lost in Translation" please check them out, both Bill Murray movies. Even better are "Broken Flowers" and best ever "Rushmore". Best movie soundtrack ever. Sorry please continue with OT...

I thought Bill Murray played HST in "Where the Buffalo Roam" so I checked IMDB and yep, it was Bill Murray not Dan Ackroyd. Sorry I'm one of those types and Bill Murray is one of my, if not is my all-time fav actor. He's just too cool for school.
Tangent: If you haven't seen "The Razors Edge" or "Lost in Translation" please check them out, both Bill Murray movies. Even better are "Broken Flowers" and best ever "Rushmore". Best movie soundtrack ever. Sorry please continue with OT...

I loved where the buffalo roam. Murray and Boyle were perfect- just as depp and del toro were in f&l.
And Rushmore! Wes Anderson is one of my all time favorite directors. Love his work and his use of Murray is pure and brilliant. Lit was another very sweet movie but really, most of his work has that undercurrent- he really is a sweet guy and not the schmuck her often portrays. Very cool dude. Rushmore was so good! Mighty tanebaums my personal fav and the life equatic! Man!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom