Johnny Shake's GreenOmatic/Auto Blueberry 2010 Outdoor Grow!

4x4 tent, t5 badboy 12 bulb or 600w mh/hps?

• T5 Badboy 12 bulb

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 600w mh/hps

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

JohnnyShake

Hola! Welcome to the party.

So, I am fully legal in California and am working on growing my own for this year. I have done some research and am going to be trying my hand at some minor outdoor growing, and if all goes well I am looking to do a 4x4 tent at the end of fall in my house. This is my first grow as well! Here's the details....

20 Greenhouse "Green-O-Matic Seeds" (Fem)
5 Lowlife "Automatic Blueberry" (Fem)
1 Greenhouse "The Church" (Fem)
1 DNA "Sour Cream" (Fem)
1 Greenhouse "Bubba Kush" (Fem)

I began to germ the automatic seeds about 7 days ago. 24/25 had popped by the next day, and were all transferred to their final pot that afternoon. All of my autos will be growing in 2 gallon pots w/ Fox Farm Ocean Forest. The non auto seeds were germ'd a few days later and are now all in the ground as of yesterday. Since moving the autos outside there has been some cold nights here and i lost a few greens that had broke ground. I am at 25 total plants, so thats 4 GreenOs lost to weather and 1 that never germ'd, its was a pathetic looking seed to begin with. The fem'd non auto seeds are currently also in 2 gallon pots, eventually I will be moving them to 5 gallon buckets and am going to attempt to learn some LST skills. These are all growing in my yard, and I have excellent sunlight here.

I have watered the plants once since their initial planting.

Pics to come once we have good growth, most likely in the next few days.

Feel free to comment or give ye professional opinions. Party on!

Woke up this morning to sunshine which means a good day for my babies. All of the auto's are looking good, the few regular seeds are just pushing their way out. I hope we can keep this weather up, I am assuming the slow start is due to the cold at night I have been experiencing, next cycle I am starting all of them indoors for the first week. Noth'n photo worthy yet.

Not alot to report. Slow growth continues. The weather has continued to be terrible and today we are getting rain. The plants have gotten larger, just nowhere near the pace I would have expected. Real update when I have something to report.

Sounds good man, I love watching outdoor grows! I want to do one but I can't :(

Your at the stage where the growth seems really slow, don't worry once they get a little bigger they will shoot up and you'll be like whoa...

Can't wait to see some pics!!:nicethread:

I can't wait to see the pics! Good luck. I grow outside too and the only thing I really have to watch out for are bugs and animals. I mixed up some dried jalepeno and habenero pepper flakes and sprinkled them around the ground. I also made a tea with them, strained it and apply it with a spray bottle directly to the plants.

As of first light this morning all the plants are looking great. Yesterday we had a lot of sunshine, today we are supposed to get some rain. At least the 5 day forecast is look'n good for me. Also, there was a new addition to my babies yesterday, a bagseed from some OG Kush! I found it a few days ago, germ'd it and placed it into a pot yesterday. Still not sure what I am going to be growing for round 2 of my outdoor crop. I will get some photos up later today if the weather permits, they will be of cell phone quality, but, it's better than nothing for now(roommate maxed out my mem card for camera). As far as animals go, we have raccoons and cats here, I am going to try to build a little greenhouse for the plants to be covered with at night and hopefully noth'n will be eaten.

Today we got sun. Tommorow we have more sun. Hooray. The camera phone photos are terrible. I'll post em tommorow afternoon.

Day 10 or so.....

Today is day 10 for my babies. They are all getting noticeably larger daily. Here's a terrible photo for you to enjoy. Imagine that 23 more times and you know what my yard looks like. I have fed them once with 1/8th strength big bloom. They seem to be all good. I have been blessed with sunshine for the last few days, and the forecast looks good for next week!

Photo00451.jpg

Day 14ish

Plants are larger, although I believe the church and the bubba kush seedlings were eaten by snails! Damn! Oh well, I can regrow those later as I have more seeds for them. Next pictures to come after a few more days as nothing has grown interestingly large.

Damn, so, I broke my computer a while back, well about a month and a half ago, so...
The weather has been muy terrible. It hasnt been sunny for a week straight that I can remember, nights are still getting cold here too. The plants are not done yet, I can assume they have a week or 2 left at the most. i am going to post some better pictures later but here's what i have laying around on this new pooter.....
Photo0067.jpg

Photo00742.jpg

Those were taken roughly a month apart
Photo0095.jpg

2010-07-22144828.jpg

right now, i have a total of....
10 Greenhouse green o matics (1 or 2 weeks)
5 Lowlife auto blueberry(about 2 weeks)
1 Greenhouse "The Church"(late october?)
1 Greenhouse "Bubba Kush"(late october?)
11 "707Headband" clones (late october?)
1 "Grandaddy Purp" clone (mid october?)

I have another 6 "707 Headband" clones but they arent looking so healthy, i'm going to give em another week, then the weak are getting tossed.

my roommate has failed to email me the pictures. today i'll get more pictures posted, its nice and sunny. had to remove some buds from one plant due to some mold issues, its been crazy wet here every night. i thinned out the plants a little out of necessity, if i lose a little production i am ok with that. hope they dont get stressed too much.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom