johnny weed seeds program

whiteraven86

I wish i could take credit for this idea but it originated, as far as i can tell, with the gentleman who described it to me. He claims his program will ultimately force federal, state and local law enforcement to give up the war on marijuana. You would not recognize Johnny as a marijuana activist at all. Johnny Weed Seed holds a very responsible government job at the federal level and wears a suit and tie to work. Anyway forward to the program he described to me and which he claims he has been implementing for a year now. He also claims he has several hundred associates who are also practicing his program.
Johnny encourages the approximately 60 million marijuana users over the age of 18 in the U.S. to grow quality, true breeding, marijuana for seed. Harvest the seed and plant it outdoors at the headwaters of streams, rivers, lakes, or any place that has constant moisture. ( one of his favorite places is the flower beds of law enforcement offices) Marijuana is a weed and will proliferate rapidly as it is spread by wild life and natural water flows. Initial plantings can then be harvested for seed and spread even further. If just a small percentage of over 18 marijuana uses did this, the U.S. would be covered in pot in just a few years and law enforcement would never be able to keep up with destroying all the plants. If you need some pot just go out to the local stream or river and pick some around the middle of September.
Johnny's motto is ( IF IT IS WET PLANT IT) So take a few hikes in April and May and find some out of the way wet spots.

Spread the word. Lets turn America the right shade of green, purple and white. I am sure the comercial growers and smugglers will hate us but the idea of free herb along side every stream and river is a beautiful thought.

My buddies dad in college had a room mate that saved all of his seeds every year and in the spring they would drive around and throw them every where. Personally spending the time and money growing true breeding strains I feel would be pointless, simply due to the fact that once they are out in the wild they will start crossing with each other and will no longer be a true breeding strain because of all the random uncontrolled breeding. But I agree with the idea of throwing your seeds outside instead of in the trash, and saving them for spring time isn't a bad idea either. Over grow the government!

This seems like a really good idea. We live in the perfect area for a movement such as this. There would be MONSTER plants everywhere.

I wish more would examine the benefits of an overgrow of this nature and jump right in.

Great idea.

I hope this is not just another great idea gone to waste because we all look at it and wait for the next personal to take action. Let's do it!

lol this doesnt seem liek it would actaully work. but ive been throwing seeds randomly for years so i guesss ive been an activist for years already.lol

awsome plan!!!!!> I'm game last fall I "spilt" a 50 gallon trash bag filled half-:cheesygrinsmiley:way with seed all over the river front in Owatonna,MN just after the hard frost so in a couple months the cops will hopefully have problems.(sidenote I didn't intend to but the bag ripped on the way to a friends house so I just figured I'd spread some love.)

Sure you did;):rofl:
I think you forget that cannabis is VERY easy to come by just walking through the woods and field in my part of the U.S. next summer/fall I'll post photos of a local wild patch that spanes about an acre and a half. so laugh til then after that cry at the beauty.:Rasta:

^^lol that or hermi strains due to lack of control.

All seeds that are "extra" for me go directly to the flower beds of the local County Court House.:smokin:

Is it hemp?
Feral cannabis but not sure on its origin my guess is it at one point many years ago was probly someones outdoor grow (indica traits in most of the plants and produces viable hash with almost a panic high;ie.cold sweats,racing pulse,clautrophobia) but in this patch there are a few groups of plants that are distinctly different I would attribute this to genetic drift.:geek::Rasta:

Not to be the only nay sayer here but while it sounds like a great idea it would have the possibilty to screw up so many guerilla grows that I'm not sure how great it truly would be. I would be beyond pissed if my outdoor crop got seeded just because someone thought it was cute to throw seed all over for no reason. As for court houses and such...they have gardners who pull the weeds before they actually mature so you would be wasting seed there as well. This idea has been around for years and tried by many without much success. There was even talk by a few to rent airplanes and air scatter seeds to germinate a bigger area faster.
I'm not saying not to do it. I'm saying to consider where your doing it. After all, you wouldn't want to be the one with a crop seeded by who knows what strain.

Back
Top Bottom