Johnny WEEDseed. an idea for growing freely!

SalviSteady

i was thinking of a story i was once told about johnny appleseed. Going around planting apple tree seeds every where so that every one can enjoy some good ol' apples.
Would following Mr. Appleseeds foot steps with weed maybe legalize it? if it just started growing freely from all the people who smoke started planting seeds.....i dont know....

just a thought i've been pondering on.:smokin:

if you think about it, because of global warming, pretty soon a lot more places will have long enough summers to sustain "marijuanical" life, (yeah i made a word up, lol), i bet we'll see new places to grow weed pop up in rural areas, and just like in the woods, one of my friends found five weed plants about to bud late one summer a few years ago, and they didn't look like they belonged to anybody, so we smoked em, fuck it.

I think that would be news of "Cannabiblical" proportions :)

:cheesygrinsmiley:
if you think about it, because of global warming, pretty soon a lot more places will have long enough summers to sustain "marijuanical" life, (yeah i made a word up, lol), i bet we'll see new places to grow weed pop up in rural areas, and just like in the woods, one of my friends found five weed plants about to bud late one summer a few years ago, and they didn't look like they belonged to anybody, so we smoked em, fuck it.

Back
Top Bottom