Johnnys Journey To Blaze On!

johnnyblazeon

Im officially done with marijuana suppliers and there extortion! I fully understand the time and dedication put into growing our plants but I am paying top shelf price for midgrade sh*t!

So i have done some shopping around and found a great seed bank where i purchased the following:

Chocolate Mint OG (5 fems HSO) a feminized Indica-dominant cannabis strain which subtly blends some delicious nuances of chocolate together with the flavour and aroma of the mint. If you buy Chocolate Mint OG cannabis seeds you will have the chance to cultivate a high-potency plant.
Feminized seed
Genotype20% Sativa / 80% Indica
THC22—26%
CBD0.1%
Indoor flowering58—63 days
Indoor yield10—15+ oz/yd2
Outdoor yield35—71+ oz/plant
Outdoor height10—13+ ft

Blue Dream (HSO)
M.O.B (TH Seeds)
GSC (BlimBurn seeds)
Peyote cookies (Barneys farm)
Amherst Sour Diesel (HSO)
Strawberry glue (TH Seeds)
GDP (BlimBurn seeds)
Northern Light Blue auto (delicious seeds)

Im still working out exactly what im doing whether I'm going to get a bigger tent and extra light or keep it small and simple .

Ill be sure to update soon!

7 ladies popping out so far. Set up is temporary. Got a landlord visit soon so i will dedicate a large walk in cupboard to vegging them slowly for the next month opposed to putting tents up and down. More to come soon...

Oh yeah training wise im planning on mainlining this time around - thinking 8 colas each. Lets see how it goes!

Oh yeah and again - cuttings are a must this time round!

420-magazine-mobile1135693015.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2027459234.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1134792313.jpg

My girls so far... lost a couple seeds during a little accident but i have been left with 7 plants.

2 Chocolate mint og
1 Peyote cookies
1 Girl scout cookies
1 Grandaddy Purple
1 Strawberry glue
1 Mother of Berries.

I know that roots dont like the light and i will be changing there pots soon.

Some nice strains there Johnny. Can I offer you a trick. I like to start out in clear solo cups so I can see the root development as well as the moisture in the soil (I don't want to over water seedlings). But because the roots don't like the light, I drop those clear solo cups inside red solo cups of the same size. That allows me to just pull the clear cup out, check out the roots and it will also act as a runoff collector if I happen to over water. Nothing big but I like the two cup approach.

Some nice strains there Johnny. Can I offer you a trick. I like to start out in clear solo cups so I can see the root development as well as the moisture in the soil (I don't want to over water seedlings). But because the roots don't like the light, I drop those clear solo cups inside red solo cups of the same size. That allows me to just pull the clear cup out, check out the roots and it will also act as a runoff collector if I happen to over water. Nothing big but I like the two cup approach.

Thats actually a real good idea tbf thanks man .

Thats actually a real good idea tbf thanks man .

Yeah I thought I would share it with you. Nothing major but kinda cool. We don't get to see the root development in most of our pots so I kinda like a little intimate time with them when they are seedlings. If I see condensation on the inside of the clear cup, I know I don't need to water. Once all the condensation is gone, water time! Plus I really get a good idea on transplant time.

For real!

Ive also noticed a little problem in one or two of my cups where i have some air gaps at the side. Gonna transplant soon and rectify the problem - not sure if this will cause root rot if the gaps fill with water?
nah the air gaps arent an issue, I wouldnt sweat it, move to the bigger pots when they are ready.

Great got some nasty little visitors! Seen a few, what i suspect to be, root aphids.

Going to grow these to 6 nodes and top them keeping clones and putting them in fresh coco in a separate room and then veg a week or so and put to flower under a 400w or something and grow my clones in a diy grow 2.4x1.4 grow tent or something like that, ill just wing it!

Haven't had the aphids yet. I hear lady bugs love to eat aphids, not sure if you have a source for them where you are. I order them for the outside garden off amazon.

Yes you can buy almost anything off amazon LOL. I bought predator mites off amazon as well. I usually buy the lady bugs for the outdoor garden (thats where I usually get aphid issues).

Back
Top Bottom