John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

Thanks for your reply. I got "connected" !!!! the light's are up and running going to germinated with at 36 inches on high from final container (7 gallon)

At 36" from canopy, you may want to dim it down to about 75% at first. It seems to be strain / environment dependent. Just watch your first batch and record your results. Normally it takes one solid run to dial it in.

At 36" from canopy, you may want to dim it down to about 75% at first. It seems to be strain / environment dependent. Just watch your first batch and record your results. Normally it takes one solid run to dial it in.
thought that might be a little to high - don't want to transplant from germinate in solo cups -- as long as i dust "hole" with great white and myco/azros (extreme gardening) the roots really blast off !!! ( "re-charge" will be in the mix after 1st set of true leaves

thought that might be a little to high - don't want to transplant from germinate in solo cups -- as long as i dust "hole" with great white and myco/azros (extreme gardening) the roots really blast off !!! ( "re-charge" will be in the mix after 1st set of true leaves

Myco is a great additive. I love the stuff and will forever use it.

Height wise, 36" gets you in the PPFD range for young seedlings. I just watch for stretching. You should be fine though.

@John Wick
@Gazoo

I've been following your posts about fire safety stuff. It's a little more complicated but I found a relay that can connect to the kidde interconnected smoke detectors which if wired to the coil of a bigger contactor/relay could shut down the power to everything in case the detector goes off.

Hi 5up3erM4N,

I thank you from putting this together and will spend some time researching it.
It sounds like a great idea.
Thank you again.

This is the style I have been using as a complete power shut down in the event of high temps

The HLC-1 by Custom Automated Products protects your garden from overheating. The HLC-1e constantly monitors your garden temperature. If the garden exceeds the temperature that you have set, the HLC-1 turns off your lights so that crop damage will not occur. It then turns on the Temp Exceeded” light to let you know that an overheating situation occurred. When the temperature returns to normal, it will turn your lights back on. It comes with a 15′ remote temperature sensor.
The HLC-1 is rated at 15 amps @ 120 volts. 3 year warranty.

This seems like a easy solution, thanks Gazoo, I'm going to look into it

I’m still recovering for having had to witness that.

That's funny, because after I uploaded the fate of the OGK, I wondered if I might have given someone nightmares :rofl:

That's funny, because after I uploaded the fate of the OGK, I wondered if I might have given someone nightmares :rofl:
I wouldn’t be surprised, that was fn traumatizing. I’ll let you know how I sleep. Don’t do that sh_t again dam it!

I'll try my best not to do that again. :rofl:

Yes, I did have a fire.
Please go to page 38 and check out Post Number 751.
If I post it again that'll break a lot of Hearts around here.

hey I'm a father ! 'Five Star" popped ( Thai, x afghana x packitstan) can't spell today - germinated with 3500K at 34-36 height -going to run at that height (2 week) and then slowly decrease light distance - sound OK ? Now I'm waiting or Goji OG x Star Pupil to sprout

Congratulations, but it's a lot more exciting with photo's.

Then you can pass out the cigar's. Lol

I'm moving this journal into the completed section as soon as the mods tell me how.
Thank you all for participating in this journal.
Before this get's shut down, if any one has a budget lights grow journal that we can follow, please post the link here.
Again, I thank everyone for participating and green days to all.

I'm moving this journal into the completed section as soon as the mods tell me how.
Before this get's shut down, if any one has a budget lights grow journal that we can follow, please post the link here.
Tag @Amadeus Forzin and ask him to move it to completed. Great job on the grow John.

Thanks !! you have been a great help ! - Peace

Like the new avatar

kittle is a beast

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank you Mr.Forzin.

I'll be sure to put in a strain report for both.
Wait, do you still want me to put in strain report even if the seed vendor is Crop King Seeds?

Back
Top Bottom