John's Wicked New Grow

Morning mr.Wick, I was feeling rotten yesterday, someone told me to smile, I asked why...?
She said it gives my face something to do... :rofl::rofl:

Hi Mr Smeegs, sorry your feeling rotten. Is it your back of are you sick?
I like the "smile" joke. :laugh:

Good morning Mr. W. How are those ribs feeling?

Pretty good, it doesn't hurt to breath as much. Laughing is definitely a problem still.
Thank you for asking, Ms. :thanks:

What? Please try again because it just worked for me.
Please let me know if it doesn't work.
Thank you, Ms. V. :thanks:
Maybe something is wrong with my tablet but I get the oops, request not found page. I just tried it. I dunno....

She survived, Lambs Bread Auto.
IMG_20190717_002022690.jpg
IMG_20190717_002317683.jpg

Maybe something is wrong with my tablet but I get the oops, request not found page. I just tried it. I dunno....

Maybe I should ask someone else to try it then, but it's working for me now.
I humbly entered the photo of the month contest.
With "Baby OG Kush in a Spittoon". :laugh:

Baby OG Kush, is doing fine.
IMG_20190717_003455962.jpg
IMG_20190717_003455962.jpg

Nah it's my back mr.Wick it's the usual nonsense I reckon, think another disc is on its way out so the usual pain increases with ferocity when performing certain movements..

Ya spittoon OG for the win.... :snowboating:

Thanks Mr Smeegs for the compliment on the Baby OG Kush in a Spittoon photo.
I was nervous, but I had to try and enter her in my first photo of the month contest. I mean, what do I have to lose, compared to maybe someday gain.

Glad the ribs are healing, Mr. W.
Tell your Billy Goat to watch it or I'll send my attack cat half way across the country to attack his ribs, yummy says my cat.

Hot as you know what here they outside girls growing like weeds (pun intended).

I hope you win the contest. Nice looking plants. Love that you entered the contest. GO WICK!

The history behind the Spittoon in my photo of the month entry:

My dear friend Elliott P. uncle was the "Prop" guy for John Wayne's cowboy movie's. When his uncle died, he gave Elliott a bunch of props from the JW movie's. For my 30th Birthday Elliott gave me one of the actual fancy Spittoons from the Saloon shoot out in John Wayne's final movie called "The Shootist". (1976) This movie stared John Wayne, Lauren Bacall, Ron Howard and James Stewart. It was filmed in Carson City Nevada. The Saloon scene was the filmed in the historical "Bucket of Blood" saloon in Virginia City Nevada.
Anyway, knowing that John Wayne was my hero and that I chewed Tabacco, it was the perfect gift.
Fast forward, for my 50th Birthday my friend Ginger took the old beat up Spittoon, cleaned it up and painted my favorite Lab on it.
So that's the history of the Spittoon.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people and I require the same of them"

___ John Wayne 1976 "The Shootist".

Attachments

• IMG_20190717_003427349.jpg
    IMG_20190717_003427349.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 13
Glad the ribs are healing, Mr. W.
Tell your Billy Goat to watch it or I'll send my attack cat half way across the country to attack his ribs, yummy says my cat.

Hot as you know what here they outside girls growing like weeds (pun intended).

I hope you win the contest. Nice looking plants. Love that you entered the contest. GO WICK!

Thank you Ms N. Since I fried my flowering girls I couldn't enter those two.
So I figured that probably no one has ever entered the photo contest with a Spittoon. :rofl:
Ya gotta admit, it's original and it's all me. LOL!

I been a wicked boy with 2 plants and practicing bdsm and wire bondage, quite surprised at the beating they taken but they trooping on, maby later on in the year I might put them up for a comp...haha

Mr Smeegs, it looks like you're a naughty boy, twisting and tie'n up those women like that. The interesting thing is, they like it! :rofl:

The history behind the Spittoon in my photo of the month entry:

My dear friend Elliott P. uncle was the "Prop" guy for John Wayne's cowboy movie's. When his uncle died, he gave Elliott a bunch of props from the JW movie's. For my 30th Birthday Elliott gave me one of the actual fancy Spittoons from the Saloon shoot out in John Wayne's final movie called "The Shootist". (1976) This movie stared John Wayne, Lauren Bacall, Ron Howard and James Stewart. It was filmed in Carson City Nevada. The Saloon scene was the filmed in the historical "Bucket of Blood" saloon in Virginia City Nevada.
Anyway, knowing that John Wayne was my hero and that I chewed Tabacco, it was the perfect gift.
Fast forward, for my 50th Birthday my friend Ginger took the old beat up Spittoon, cleaned it up and painted my favorite Lab on it.
So that's the history of the Spittoon.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people and I require the same of them"

___ John Wayne 1976 "The Shootist".

Beautiful history and story brother... :headbanger:

Mr Smeegs, it looks like you're a naughty boy, twisting and tie'n up those women like that. The interesting thing is, they like it! :rofl:

They do.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beautiful history and story brother... :headbanger:

They do.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you and I could tell the girls love you no matter what you do to them. :ganjamon:

I've watched just about every John Wayne movie he made. I love western movies,always have. Very cool spittoon .

Thanks Ms. V, getting that for my 30th Birthday as so cool.
I had to try it out right away.
Favorite JW movie, "The Cowboys", what's yours?

Back
Top Bottom