John's Wicked New Grow

Mars just put out a bunch of new lights. Have you seen them yet?

We are talking manure, I hope.....Lol. Sounds like a nice mix and a fun experiment as well.
Cali Og Kush sounds great!!! She'll give you some nice meds.

I just bought some Lambs Breath seeds for doing the chores hopefully without as much pain.
So when the second tent arrives, White Widow Auto and Lambs Breath auto will be in the 28"x28"X 50". When ready there going outside.
Going to use the new 4x4x 80" tent with the Cali OG Kush and grow indoor all the wa y.
FF soil arrived yesterday and I ordered another round of FF nuts. I figured out how to use FF nuts last winter without destroying anything, so that's what I'm Going to stick with
As far as new lights, I'm disabled and have to wait for a sale, not complaining just stating budget. It would be nice, if someday I could be a light sponsor with Mars-Hydro. One can dream.
Yesterday I cleaned out a 24'x17' room in the house dedicatedfor growing.
Just waiting for new tent and Lamb' Breath seeds.
I'm excited. :party:

PS, this HP tablet is on its last leg, that's why things sometimes don't come out right. I guess I'll have to use the PC when this takes a dump.

Cool. Fox farms is good stuff. My first two grows were Fox farms. I bet I'd do better with it now though. I switched to mega crop on my most recent grow. Nothing wrong with the Fox farms, I just had to find a hydro nute because I'm running hempy buckets. There wasn't any Fox Farms hydro in my town. I saw the mega crop and decide to try the free sample. I really like it so far.

Cool. Fox farms is good stuff. My first two grows were Fox farms. I bet I'd do better with it now though. I switched to mega crop on my most recent grow. Nothing wrong with the Fox farms, I just had to find a hydro nute because I'm running hempy buckets. There wasn't any Fox Farms hydro in my town. I saw the mega crop and decide to try the free sample. I really like it so far.

Whatcha ya think about my "old school" choice of using Bob Marley's favorite smoke, Lambs Breath?
I wanted to do something different, I'm thinking that maybe I shoul grow an extra auto and keep indoor, just in case this strain dosen't do well up here.
Do you plant anything outdoors and when do put them outdoo rs?

Whatcha ya think about my "old school" choice of using Bob Marley's favorite smoke, Lambs Breath?
I wanted to do something different, I'm thinking that maybe I shoul grow an extra auto and keep indoor, just in case this strain dosen't do well up here.
Do you plant anything outdoors and when do put them outdoo rs?
I can't do the outdoor thing. Close neighbors. The kind that will steal your grandma if they had the chance.
I know the lambs breath was his favorite, I know zero else about it, but am very curious. I'll read about her tonight, perhaps.

Maybe think about a Haze strain or maybe ATF, Blue Dream or Durban.
Blue dream is wicked! Only done the auto version and it was indeed very dreamy. Was my prework smoke for about 2 months. Sat minced for an hour on the bus every day lol. lovely stuff!

The new tent came today, now I'm just waiting for the Seeds for my Autos.

Attachments

• IMG_20190403_122321.jpg
    IMG_20190403_122321.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20190403_132631.jpg
    IMG_20190403_132631.jpg
    780.5 KB · Views: 66
Blue dream is wicked! Only done the auto version and it was indeed very dreamy. Was my prework smoke for about 2 months. Sat minced for an hour on the bus every day lol. lovely stuff!

Hey thanks, that's next on the list. After your comment, I read more about it and I'm going to get some Autos first. Thanks again @Barney86.

Do you have a journal with the blue dream autos?

Can someone tell me a good smart pot size for autos?
All of my are 5 gallons up.

I've used 3 gallon before but I like bigger pots for autos myself.
I have 5 gallons already, you think I'll be okay with that.

Do you have a journal with the blue dream autos?
Sadly not mate. Was in a comparison grow on another site. Probably a hundred pages and 12 updates from me lol. Easy to grow though. Done them in coco. 3gal fabrics on 400ppm from seedling to finish with no dramas. Got 3-4oz each from 3 of them sharing a 600w hps with 3 others so pretty good yielder. Topped at 4th and they grew up nice and even with minimal lst.
The stone is really nice though. Not heavy, just like a blissful daydream. Probably quite trippy in large doses I'd imagine but I'm not much of a packer so never blunted that one. More of a 3 skins and some baccy kinda guy lol.

Sadly not mate. Was in a comparison grow on another site. Probably a hundred pages and 12 updates from me lol. Easy to grow though. Done them in coco. 3gal fabrics on 400ppm from seedling to finish with no dramas. Got 3-4oz each from 3 of them sharing a 600w hps with 3 others so pretty good yielder. Topped at 4th and they grew up nice and even with minimal lst.
The stone is really nice though. Not heavy, just like a blissful daydream. Probably quite trippy in large doses I'd imagine but I'm not much of a packer so never blunted that one. More of a 3 skins and some baccy kinda guy lol.

Hey thanks for sharing I appreciate it. I'll find someone's grow journal to read.

Save your money for a rainy day! Lol

Yep, you're so right, Everything'adds up.
Besides, I'm going to get another Reflector96. That will do it for my new tent

Back
Top Bottom