John's Wicked New Grow

Poof.... Gone again. Busy on the farm I suppose.

"I'm back". Yes, busy cleaning up damage from last snow from two weeks ago.
4" broken branches everywhere. Yes, it snowed again.
Okay, since can't plant outside in mid may as planned, my whole game changed.
So for days ago I dropped four lambs breath into water and will take photos soon. Their in dirt.
Because of short summer, I'm only growing the autos this time, because I won't have the time to put a long term plant outside.
I did stick with the plan of trying out FFO/ FFO-MG &MG.
The girls are about an inch tall and in dirt.
Unexpected, breakage around the farm so I wasn't able to purchase that second MH REFLECTOR 96, but the new tent came in. A MH 4x4x80.
Surprised to see low quality in the workmanship and materials, leeks in the zippers, even leaks in the walls. I had to used masking tape and a black marker pen to try and fix. The "over flaps on the zippers are not alinged so leaks with this too. Very dissatisfied with MH.

BTW, I did start four tomato plants with this grow in the same (FFO, FFO/Mg and MG. I was supposed to be there but an extra T came up in the same container. Going to try and split up when they grow up a little.
I had some trouble with my CKS, I bought five but 7 seeds arrived.
But so far 3 out of five never cracked open, so I'm trying one anotherr two that I dropped in water last night.
Time for me to get to chain sawing and finish cleaning up previous wet snow damage including fence posts that need to be re- pounded back into the ground that the frost pushed up during the frost. It's been an incredible winter and still not over 50 outside yet. I hope it warms up soon.
Hey, send good vibes my way please.

Wick

"I'm back". Yes, busy cleaning up damage from last snow from two weeks ago.
4" broken branches everywhere. Yes, it snowed again.
Okay, since can't plant outside in mid may as planned, my whole game changed.
So for days ago I dropped four lambs breath into water and will take photos soon. Their in dirt.
Because of short summer, I'm only growing the autos this time, because I won't have the time to put a long term plant outside.
I did stick with the plan of trying out FFO/ FFO-MG &MG.
The girls are about an inch tall and in dirt.
Unexpected, breakage around the farm so I wasn't able to purchase that second MH REFLECTOR 96, but the new tent came in. A MH 4x4x80.
Surprised to see low quality in the workmanship and materials, leeks in the zippers, even leaks in the walls. I had to used masking tape and a black marker pen to try and fix. The "over flaps on the zippers are not alinged so leaks with this too. Very dissatisfied with MH.
I had some issues with a 2x4 tent as well. Seemed like it was repackaged and had tiny holes all around the tent. Black nail polish and black tape helped.
When you close the zipper, do it slowly and try to use your other hand to smooth the flaps together gently on the inside. It didn't take all of my light leaks away but it sure helped.

It's only in the 50s where I'm at as well. At least we don't have the weather they have down south right now. I'll take a bit of chilly weather over that.

I know that this doesn't look like much, but considering everything that has come about, I hope these work.

Attachments

• IMG_20190508_175643950.jpg
    IMG_20190508_175643950.jpg
    832.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20190529_080253903.jpg
    IMG_20190529_080253903.jpg
    800.8 KB · Views: 51
I had some issues with a 2x4 tent as well. Seemed like it was repackaged and had tiny holes all around the tent. Black nail polish and black tape helped.
When you close the zipper, do it slowly and try to use your other hand to smooth the flaps together gently on the inside. It didn't take all of my light leaks away but it sure helped.

It's only in the 50s where I'm at as well. At least we don't have the weather they have down south right now. I'll take a bit of chilly weather over that.

Sorry that you're having the same problems, but at least I have company now. Lol

Almost forgot 18/6 with the lights.

I know that this doesn't look like much, but considering everything that has come about, I hope these work.
I'm sure it will all work out. They look healthy.

I know you may not like hearing this, but that is a stunning pic with the snow and if I still had my snowboard I'd be there with back brace and all.....haha

Thanks Mr Smeegs for the photo compliment. I'm pretty sure that you would slap on a back brace and "raise some Cain" in the snow. Winter is my favorite, it seems that nature purifies the soil and air when it snows. I just wish it wouldn't last so long.
Enjoy your day.
Update below.
Gotta go start cutting grass, funny how mother nature sleeps than wakes up everything at once.

The proofs in the pudding. Going to transplant all Lambs Breath auto to Fox Farm Ocean when it's time.
IMG_20190602_083433645.jpg

Hi friends, just an update.
From left to right FFO, FFO/Mg and last but not least MG.
I transplanted the top two LBA last night into 6" pot filled with FFO, using Great White at half strength. Both already had a ball of roots.
IMG_20190604_175944288.jpg

I decided not to test anymore because the proof was already done.

Just the opposite for the tomatoes, they like Mg better.
The cup at the left somehow grew three plants with one seed, in FFO.
I carefully pulled them apart and now instead of three in one I have one one each put them in MG with the assistant of Great White.
The smell inside the tent is increasing and is both LBA and tomato.
RH 72 and Temp 81*F at 0800 this morning before I shut down the lights. Looks like everyone survived.
IMG_20190604_180122309.jpg

Good morning Ma'am, I just got enough rain to make a lot of humility, I don't believe very much made into my three 55 gallon barrels under the downspout.
I use this water for me plants.

Good morning Ma'am, I just got enough rain to make a lot of humility, I don't believe very much made into my three 55 gallon barrels under the downspout.
I use this water for me plants.
It's supposed to be hot and humid here today as well. That's fine and good but the gnats have been unreal here. Mr.Ground has a golfball sized gnat bite on his elbow and I have huge welts all over me. I'm afraid to go outside today.

I guess camping is off this week. Not going to put my family through that. I must have eaten at least twenty of them while I was mowing the lawn yesterday. Mmmm.... protein. Lol.

It's supposed to be hot and humid here today as well. That's fine and good but the gnats have been unreal here. Mr.Ground has a golfball sized gnat bite on his elbow and I have huge welts all over me. I'm afraid to go outside today.

I guess camping is off this week. Not going to put my family through that. I must have eaten at least twenty of them while I was mowing the lawn yesterday. Mmmm.... protein. Lol.
Not having that problem, pasture all around the woods on the place are about 50 yards away.
Sorry to hear that knat's are eating you. Mosquito's can sometimes be a bothersome, I don't stay out long during early morning or last at night.
Deat is my friend.

Deep Woods Off mini pump sprayer 90+% Deet? I have to have this with when fishing.
The mosquitos love biting my butt for some reason. I'm like candy to those suckers.

Back
Top Bottom