John's Wicked New Grow

Candida (CD-1) also is a contender. It varies from 10.9% CBD / 0.9% THC (a 12:1 ratio) for the indica leaning phenotype to 20.6% CBD / 0.3% THC (a 69:1 ratio) for the sativa leaning phenotype.

Take a look at the lab reports on Seedsman's website. Dr Seedsman 30:1 CBD also has a range of values, and the CBD content seems to be constrained to a narrower range.

Something else that concerns me is the Dr Seedsman 30:1 CBD strain appears to have been tested in-house, rather than by an independent lab. It may mean nothing. Let's call @SeedsMan and see if these tests were done in-house or by an independent lab.

hello there!

I think all lab results of our strain comes from a third party laboratory and I'll confirm you soon from which lab the analysis of Dr.Seedsman come.

Another great strain for CBD is Master Hemp

have a great friday!
:Namaste:

hello there!

I think all lab results of our strain comes from a third party laboratory and I'll confirm you soon from which lab the analysis of Dr.Seedsman come.

have a great friday!

Thank you!

hello there!

have a great friday!

Thank you @Old Salt and @DonkeyDick
for the recommendation and thank you @SeedsMan for helping me find the highest strain in CBD, with the lowest THC.
This next grow will determine the quality of life for me and I can't afford to spend more money on seeds that don't fit my objective.

hello there!

have a great friday!

I checked that strain out, but it's 'sold out'.
I was looking for a 'notify me when this strain is in' email list,
but you don't have those far as I can see.

Feeding time at the OK Corral and then chores to do.
See you all later, God bless.

hello there!

have a great friday!

Hey Mr. @SeedsMan
When do you expect to have the Master Hemp back in stock?
Are you for sure they're totally out of stock?
I only need two seeds. :Namaste:

@carcass are you doing okay with that SB fire right now ?
Sending good vibes your way.

Just waiting for seedsman to get
Master Hemp 1 back in stock so I start a new CBD grow.
Howya doing Mr. P?

@carcass are you doing okay with that SB fire right now ?
Thanks for asking,John-
It's about 60 miles down the road from us,so we're not in harm's way.
We're just getting a lot of the smoke. My house is in the approach path for the airport,so the air tankers are coming in to refuel all day, so a little smoke and noise are about all we have to put up with.
Nothing compared to all the folks who had to evacuate yesterday and last night, with no idea if their houses will still be there when they return...can't think of much that could suck more
than that...
It's odd having a fire break out in cool weather(60f)- 95% of the time,it's over 85 degrees and windy when the fires break out...not that any time is good for a forest fire...

Thanks for asking,John-
It's about 60 miles down the road from us,so we're not in harm's way.
We're just getting a lot of the smoke. My house is in the approach path for the airport,so the air tankers are coming in to refuel all day, so a little smoke and noise are about all we have to put up with.
Nothing compared to all the folks who had to evacuate yesterday and last night, with no idea if their houses will still be there when they return...can't think of much that could suck more
than that...
It's odd having a fire break out in cool weather(60f)- 95% of the time,it's over 85 degrees and windy when the fires break out...not that any time is good for a forest fire...

Glad to hear that you and Ms. C are outside of harm's way.

I figured that was coming.

This is the part that got my attention, "stakeholders" :( $$$ = big money.

hummmm . . . .

We recognize the significant public interest in CBD and we must work together with stakeholders and industry to fill in the knowledge gaps about the science, safety and quality of many of these products.

Back
Top Bottom