Join the bong along

Racer1921

Im interested in starting a camping group for all us aussie campers x smokers. Just let me know who might be interested and what state your from.
Im in nsw and love to talk about pot. Growing pot. Legalism of pot. Smoking of pot. Rooting on pot. Anything pot.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

See u found it midnight.
Na thats cool. Probably wont get numbers to organise it anyways but i love camping and me n my family. Wife n 3 kids up till these days stay to our selves. So i know nobody with these interests i have.

THE GREEN RACER.

I too don't know others with this same interest but at least have a house mate to smoke with. Really want to be able to learn from another grower though. Its hard as most are reluctant to admit they grow for fear of legal repercussions

I hear you mate. I got a new journal you can poke a look at its aussie grow.
But im no proffessional. Im being basic on this grow and only watering when the plants ask for it. Light nutes. Dutch master grow one.

THE GREEN RACER.

Dont know how to post links or anything like that sorry. Im a beginer with computers and phones

THE GREEN RACER.

If you're using a browser just copy the web address at the top and paste it in your reply.
Otherwise there are threads on the forum explaining it in detail. I'll have a browse around and see if I can find it for myself. Have only seen two other aussie grows

FNQ here, have other interests than camping mostly. Always up for a chat and love sharing any and all info. No pro but have grown bonsai for 10 years and weed for nearly 20, only starting to hit my straps now and still so much to learn, watch and implement. I'm purely on the organic side and make all native liquid fertilizer for targeted FEEDING as I grow for pain, insomnia, muscle spasam, appetite and for a friend with Lupus. No pesticides, or commercial products of any kind.
Working with my own strain.
Will post photo of trichs shortly.
Big love from FNQ.

Im interested in starting a camping group for all us aussie campers x smokers. Just let me know who might be interested and what state your from.
Im in nsw and love to talk about pot. Growing pot. Legalism of pot. Smoking of pot. Rooting on pot. Anything pot.

Man I wish it was that easy.. I'm the same way!! I wanna eat sleep walk talk growing pot but have no one to talk to about besides my wife and couple friends but they don't get the same excitement as I do.. sounds really cool tho man!

Welp didnt even see the date on this.. hahahah

Back
Top Bottom