Joint smokers paper test

Akornpatch

Hey all you hippies and mellow stoners. I was just wondering what type of papers you joint smokers like to use. :hmmmm:

I'm a Club fan. They burn so clean all you taste is kind. Yum.

So here's a test for ya...take a paper out, torch it over your ashtray and see what kind of ash is left. Club papers burn into damn near nothing. Post your test reports here.

I think this topic has been discussed over a hundred times, but what the hell!

Zig-Zag Slow Burning 1 1/4" (In the Orange pack). The best papers on the planet Earth BAR NONE!

I used to buy Club papers by the box;the papers with the 1,000 little perforations to cool/slow down the burn.Haven't seen them for years as I no longer deal with US suppliers. In this century,I've been experimenting with all types of hemp papers. If I can find the ONE GOOD PAPER on which to put my party's logo (MARIJUANA PARTY), I'll buy cases. Preferences: Pure Hemp, Rizla,Rayo,Jamaican Hemp and Bob Marley all smoke well with glue being the main variable. Club must have hemp papers because most manufacturers produce a hemp line. Vaporizers won't put papers out of business; I want one of those too. Acornpatch I have done the ashtray burn and U R keerect.

Elements papers are the thinest rolling papers ever made. When you burn one in an ashtray all you are left with is the carmelized gumline, the paper virtually disappears. Only downside is they are a little weak so you have to be careful when rolling.

I have probably tried over 50 different types of rolling papers and the Zig-Zag 1 1/4" Slow Burns in the orange pack are the best all around papers you can get.

Pouch papers are reallllllly easy to roll with but are a little funky with the spark, like you can't just spark it and start smoking, you have to mess with it for a while, it's a pain but whatever, they're easy as shit.

:laughtwo:

i like the randy's wired (hemp papers)
or the Marley papers, they are made of hemp, too

I lovethe papers that have the wire in them so you have built in roach clip only been able to find them once though, man would i love to find those again.

^^^ where did u see those?!?!?!
but i always use rizzla nothin else.

I used to be able to get them from a head shop in daytona when we lived there but I cant find them now that I'm not there.

^^ ^^
those were kinda cool but dont think they were too good for ya.
burning the metal and all.

but white zig zags here and sometimes some juicy jay's flavored papers, got some butterscotch and some peaches & cream .

now I like peach white owls but now we're talking about some thing different all together. Chocolate blunties yeah, man, that's it im going to the store.

By far the best papers.
Picture130.jpg

Picture131.jpg

Picture128_952527.jpg

Out of all the joints ive rolled 100+ none have ripped while using these papers, these are my favorite and will be the only joint papers i will ever use.

I love Skunk brand 1.25" as I have said before. They are thin and the gun is strong and the texture of the paper makes them extremely easy to roll with. I like them so much I bought a full box of them. It's the only thing I roll with besides Juicy jay's.

I get my Papers from over seas thair the real deal thair called moihavas they are slow burning and are larger then any you can buy in the usa (that i have seen)

Have to say the White ZigZags Slow Burning. Definately had a lot of fun with them, although they are quite expensive than the light blue Rizlas, which are also my fav. Too bad I'm having a hard time finding the light blue ones.. I'm using this crappy and expensive hemp paper and I think it sucks.

Out of the maybe 100 hundred different varities of papers I have tried, Skunk Papers are the only papers I have ever given a thumbs down too. The one I rolled had a super weak gumline and it kept going out when it got to be about and inch long. It would NOT stay lit no matter what and I had to keep re-lighting it. These papers ruined a perfect fat J and I haven't used them since because I don't trust them to perform properly.

:peace:

i most of the time use Job 1.5's. they are pretty much the only kind i can by here besides Top's. Job's work fine for me though. pretty good cheap papers.

Kittyloaf said:
just thought I'd pop in to vouch for Roor papers. They're made of flax, and are just about the best papers I've ever used.

I was going to ask you about those. I saw them somewhere and didnt know if they were really made by RooR or someone just using the name. I might have to get some now.

Currently, Im using Bob Marley hemp papers. Not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom