Jon’s 3 Autoflower - 3 Pounds Attempt Grow

First Casualty

0E3B5D07-8E2E-4F44-BE32-4F2C83DA0DA4.jpeg

Me? Who am I? The plants matter. The dog matters. My parents matter for the most part. :rofl: I do not. Except I’m the only one who can manage the plants. So okay, I do a little. We’ll be fine. More important is this question:

Let’s say we have no power for two straight days. And further, that the generator doesn’t have enough amps left for my tent after powering essentials. In that scenario the beast gets only ambient light the whole time. Due to the way the doors face, that’s basically the same thing as darkness. So how will a flowering auto respond to two straight days of darkness in the middle of flower? I’m assuming without light she won’t feed or will feed barely, correct? But what else?
They are resilient, this isn't the first time they have seen bad weather.
An auto should be fine.
Plants in the wild put up with all kinds of disturbances to their steady growth and still power on.
A couple days isn't significant enough to bother her.
How many watts is your genny?
If you run the fridge and freezer it's not a huge draw.
What else has to be given power? Besides lights?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

They are resilient, this isn't the first time they have seen bad weather.
An auto should be fine.
Plants in the wild put up with all kinds of disturbances to their steady growth and still power on.
A couple days isn't significant enough to bother her.
How many watts is your genny?
If you run the fridge and freezer it's not a huge draw.
What else has to be given power? Besides lights?

Stay safe
I figure just the fridge, the microwave, maybe six lamps, the tv and cable box and that takes care of the essentials. It’s 50 amps. All I just mentioned is less than 20 (approximation). So I’ll have plenty left. It’s a matter of gas more than available amperage:

Hope you guys don’t mind the hurricane updates. It’s an element of this grow. Think of it as an episode of Chicago Fire or something. Lol.

About 7’ of rise and about 60’ of linear distance. After that we have water in the house
60' won't matter what it's that 7" fek.
Storm surge is expecting to be more than that isn't it?

Stay safe

60' won't matter what it's that 7" fek.
Storm surge is expecting to be more than that isn't it?

Stay safe
Yeah but not here. We are inland enough to be well out of the red.

Glad to hear you have a lot of this handled, so I hope the power doesn't go out for long if it goes. :goodluck:
non-essential things like the refrigerator and lights
LOL!
First Casualty
If you read my LST thread (link in my sig) you can see that it mentions supporting the trunk/root connection. Might want to support that from the opposite side about halfway up. ;)
Looking strong and very productive after a solid defoliation session.
Fiddling while Rome burns!

So how will a flowering auto respond to two straight days of darkness in the middle of flower? I’m assuming without light she won’t feed or will feed barely, correct? But what else?
You'll loose 1.5 days growth. She'll not care, is.my bet.
RH will be your biggest enemy with the equipment off.

Stay safe and dry brother.

Update.

Hi everyone, I have not heard from our friend @Jon since yesterday around noon. I'm not sure of the status there but the storm was insane. I will update when I hear more. It may be a bit because cell service is spotty at best and many have no means to charge their phones.
It's a mess down here, that storm was catastrophic for the Area. It will be months to rebuild.

Hey Buddy :ciao:
We thinking about ya.
Hope your ok.
Get that genny going.

Stay safe
Bill284 :ciao:

Update.

Hi everyone, I have not heard from our friend @Jon since yesterday around noon. I'm not sure of the status there but the storm was insane. I will update when I hear more. It may be a bit because cell service is spotty at best and many have no means to charge their phones.
It's a mess down here, that storm was catastrophic for the Area. It will be months to rebuild.
Hey @oldmanjj - we JUST got the internet back. I’m good! Plants are fine! All they lost was 6 hours of light yesterday. By this morning power was back. No harm whatsoever to any of us! Thanks for checking in and the well wishes!

Back
Top Bottom