Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

Hey Jon, where do you get your CH9 female seeds?

Would you say that is your favorite strain? Both for yield and quality?
I actually got 1 fem seed as a freebie and lucked out with an awesome pheno, favorite strain is hard to answer bro, theres so many awesome strains out there to try, the reason I like it so much is its a very good yielder, its very easy to grow, it takes my agressive training tecniques and laughs at me, it has very nice bag appeal with the purple hues and loads of trych and its very potent, the flavor is good but personally there are others I prefer like 8 ball kush for example but that just boils down to personal preference really, Jack is an awesome strain and I highly recomend it:)

my room is 14 x 20 give or take, I want a core footprint of 10 x 16 for this room so I have a couple feet around the sides to get around kinda lol...with 8 large panels with 4 x 4 core footprints I ll get the coverage im looking for until my new space is built then I ll be looking for 4 more panels, I want to grow 12 plants this size in a perpetual system, 3 zones of 4 3 weeks apart:)

UPDATE
DAY 45 OF FLOWER
ROOM TEMPS 72-75 DATIME 68 NIGHTIME
RH 38%
CO2 1500 PPM

Sorry I havent been around much guys ive been working 12 hr shifts for the last 12 days straight but I finally got a little time for an update. The 2 new TopLed 240 x 5w Mars II panels appear to be kicking ass!!It hasnt been long but I dont see any differences between the 2 Jack's under the new panels and the 2 Jacks under the Area 51 panels, I think I ll be buying 2 more right shortly to help deal with the heat in the room once I have to turn the a/c off, once I have the new lights I ll try hooking up my old 12 000 btu dual hose unit and see if I can keep the room sealed for the winter, if not I ll have to upgrade my exaust to a 8 inch vortex and carbon filter.
The COB panel has malfunctioned, one of the COB"s has burnt out and the fan has stopped working so I moved the Timewreck into the big room for its final 2 weeks of flower.
In other news I just collected some Timewreck pollen:high-five::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:, looks like next round is going to be a breeding project, im thinking Timewreck x Purple Kush and Timewreck x 8 Ball Kush will be my first attempts at breeding:)
Heres the 2 Jacks under the custom Mars II panels.
12040.JPG
41030.JPG
9369.JPG
8478.JPG
7616.JPG
5807.JPG
6725.JPG

they have around 15% amber trychs so I started the flush they will come down the 23rd.
Heres some shots of all 3 timewrecks, I cant really move them around right now exept the one closest to the door.These are 100% organic, my first run with supersoil:)
5039.JPG
44133.JPG
43126.JPG
42140.JPG
41138.JPG
40103.JPG
39124.JPG
38129.JPG
37132.JPG
36128.JPG
35136.JPG
33148.JPG
34141.JPG
29140.JPG
28139.JPG
27143.JPG

45126.JPG

the one that has all the red in it will more than likely be my keeper, Subcools pheno has the same caracteristics and its by far the heaviest yielder, theres still the one that was under the COB that is totally different with tighter node spacing that I will try out again under the big lights but im pretty confident the red one is my keeper:)
8 Ball Kush, this plant looks about the same as last round, I still havent quite figured it out yet, it always seems to be defficient in some way but im not giving up on it yet the weed is just to good lol...hopefully High brix soil will straiten it out.
17195.JPG
18184.JPG
19168.JPG

Black Domina, this is the heaviest yielder I have and the weed is pretty potent but its just not what im looking for flavor wise so this is the last round with it.
48112.JPG
47116.JPG
26146.JPG
25149.JPG
24152.JPG
23168.JPG
22189.JPG
21555.JPG
20141.JPG
13273.JPG
12377.JPG
14249.JPG
15226.JPG

thats about it for now its past my bedtime lol...I hope you enjoy the pics, im off this weekend so I ll catch up on everyones journals then:peace:

It just keeps on getting better and better!!!!! Freaking awesome man!!! Question, you going to do another journal with the new lights? Or you confident that they are up to par? I spoke to Sara and I am thinking bout getting the same spectrum as yours, I just want to make sure it'll be the right purchase over the other MARSII. Thanks again Jon

Hey Jon - your plants are looking incredible. Makes my mouth water.

Also got high hopes for these new TopLED lights. Sounds like they are doing great.

Do you have a staple plant that you grow all the time? One that you really love? One that gives you a good yield in a relatively short amount of time and is potent? And would love to know where you buy the seeds from.

Love your thoughts on this bro when you have a bit of time.

looking stunning bro love the uniformity i seem to have issues getting them to be consistent in growth patterns, but its probably the fact that i grow multiple strains all the time, anyway your kickin butt good job!!:thumb: +reps

LOL...No kidding BID. I'm growing 2 x 8-ball kush and they look/grow like 2 different strains rather than slightly different phenos. I sub'd Jon's threads months ago after I had seeds in-hand and was hoping for some good tips etc, on growing this strain. It turns out that's like deciding to take up guitar and aspiring to be like Jimi Hendrix when I don't even know some basic chords...

Back
Top Bottom