Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Picture Thread - Fallen Cannabis Warrior

Re: Josh's(P420) picture thread

woohoo to my boricuas. lol too bad our pr parade was like two months ago.

GoldChico said:
i've never been to the NY one, i've always wanted to go tho

man if u ever came to the one here its crazy so many girls. lol and its huge.

here's a couple shots of me holding a nice bud in my mouth.peace!

eatbud1.jpg

^^^^^^^^^ HAHAHAH
now thats a facefull of buds!!

BEST PICTURE EVER.
omg i want those nuggies!

oh man! that picture is even better!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm laughing so hard
this is making my high so much better
so many good pics
i love 420magazine.com
there i said it.
=D

hey josh, since we cool, i got a question, do you have use of your arms, is it limited, or can you not use them at all ??

and by the way, that is one beautiful bud.

GoldChico said:
hey josh, since we cool, i got a question, do you have use of your arms, is it limited, or can you not use them at all ??

and by the way, that is one beautiful bud.

yeah bro we totally cool! anyone can ask me about my accident and being paralysed, I have NO problem talking about these issues. To answer your question bro, right after the accident I had a halo screwed to my head (picture of that is in the 420member pic) was paralysed right from the shoulders down completely. Now after 3yrs I have normal range and use of the neck, I can move my shoulders and left arm a bit. As for feeling, I feel a lot more than people would think, I have great sensation from the chest up and feeling of 3/4's of my left arm and about a 1/4 of the right (so combined 1 arm, lol). we'll have to hook up when you move to Detroit. Peace! :grinjoint:
ps I'm open to questions about being paralysed. :biggrin:

KingPhilie said:
heres a q or 2. Iam not sure if you said you could move your arms all that well or not, but who helps you with everything, you can obviously type right? Another, iam curious about that "nechless" you have on with the red? what does it do exactly? another, will you gain anything else back, IE be able to move from the waste up within maybe another 3 yrs? and umm the most childish, ummmm well, can you uhhh. . .get it up? :icon_roll i was curious, since you know, its blood flow that controlls that n all, if ya can, can you feel anything? and yes i know stupid stupid questions.PEACE.

hey bro, don't worry they aren't stupid q's.
I have PSW's(personal support workers) that I have hired to help with the day to day stuff i.e. bathing, dressing, eating and getting in and out of bed all that kind of stuff.....I use voice activation controls and a head set for the computer and electric wheelchair ......thing "around my neck" is actually a trachea tube going to my lungs, cause in the accident I also collapsed my lungs and crushed my diaphragm (which helps you inhale and exhale). so if in an emergency and my lungs fill up with liquid the red cap comes off and I have a machine in my room that you attach a thin tube on and like vacuum out my lungs........I think that there is a possibility of gaining more movement, I'll never say never.......and yes I can get it up through stimulation, but other than that it has a mind of its own :laughtwo: just have to be careful if sexually active the doctor told me that a "hard-on" for me could last more than a couple hours and I have a major blood pressure problem that would affect that. :grinjoint:

Nice buds Josh! Damn those looks hella nice!

Also, never give up bro, you never know, you could regain motion and mobility in a couple years. My cousin broke his neck, long story short, he was in Mexico at the beach at a resort and El Nino was happening so there was huge waves going on. He ran into the water and dove in a wave, like most of us have already done probably, but the undertoe sucked him in and instead of diving forward, it brought him head down into the sand, so he snapped his neck and was under the water for like 2minutes until his bro was like, oki he ain't joking and called 2 other friends and got him out uncontious. Luckily, god bless him, this brain surgeon was jogging down the beach and saw the comotion so he stopped and treated him with the best of his medical abilities. They took wet towels and wrapped him up like a mummy, one monitor spent 2 hours on his knees on the sand holding my cuz's head so he didn't move his neck. They finaly got a chopper and he was flown back to Canada asap. The Doctors operated and put a metal piece instead of his 4th and 5th vertabre. After the 1st 3 months he couldn't feel anypart of his body, the doctors said he'd never walk again and could never use his arms etc. After 5 months he gained a little feeling in his arms and he felt his legs numb. After a couple more weeks, approaching 6 months he felt his legs more and more and finally after months of physio he could walk. Today, he walks, runs, plays basketball and whatnot. He's got a scar on his neck due to the operation, which kinda looks cool and when girls ask him what happened he tells 'em this story when he got into a fight and this guy tried to cut his throat, they fall for it everytime, hehe. And he doesn't feel anything in his left leg, I mean you could put out a ciggy in his skin and he wouldn't even know it. And when he folds his right arm, let say he touchs he shoulder with his hand, and you would apply pressur to his forearm, he isn't able to push against you to put his arm straight again. But apart for that, he's as good as new. So P420, you never know bro, chin up!

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
yeah bro we totally cool! anyone can ask me about my accident and being paralysed, I have NO problem talking about these issues. To answer your question bro, right after the accident I had a halo screwed to my head (picture of that is in the 420member pic) was paralysed right from the shoulders down completely. Now after 3yrs I have normal range and use of the neck, I can move my shoulders and left arm a bit. As for feeling, I feel a lot more than people would think, I have great sensation from the chest up and feeling of 3/4's of my left arm and about a 1/4 of the right (so combined 1 arm, lol). we'll have to hook up when you move to Detroit. Peace! :grinjoint:
ps I'm open to questions about being paralysed. :biggrin:
Hey whats up man i dont mean to pry but i feel clueless what happened? eitherway man serious respect Nice grow and i dont even know how i would get up everyday man your a trooper PEACE :Rasta:

FuzzyBud said:
Hey whats up man i dont mean to pry but i feel clueless what happened? eitherway man serious respect Nice grow and i dont even know how i would get up everyday man your a trooper PEACE :Rasta:
thanks man :grinjoint:
hey man no problem!
What happened was on 22nd birthday, after my party (around 2am) I had a sober friend drive a couple of us to a keg party out on a farm. I remember being there for about 3hrs and woke up about a week and a half later in the hospital hooked up to tubes in my chest, stomach, mouth and nose.I was on a ventilator for three weeks to live until I learned to breathe again. As far as the actual accident the guy driving was speeding(they say about 200km/hr or 130mph) missed a huge bend in the road going straight off a 20ft drop rolling the car approximately 5-6x taking out 2 hydro poles and landing in a corn field. The driver and the other back seat passenger escaped with minor concussions, my friend matt who was in the front with the driver had major head trauma and would have had a severe brain injury, unfortunately he passed away due to complications a couple weeks later. And I was left paralysed.
Peace! :tommy:
and Dahui your cousin's story is remarkable and very inspirational thank you so much for sharing. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom