Journal 1 - CDP & Afghan Kush

re: Journal 1 - CDP & Afghan Kush

Currently my CDP is potted in 3Gal. smart pots with Coco/Perlite 50/50 and feeding twice daily (Morning and Evening) with half a gallon each feeding. Per gallon I'm using GH 3 Part (2.5ml Micro, 2.5ml Gro, 1.5ml Bloom) and CalMag (5ml) with Myko's WP once a week and Hormex (5ml) when needed for stress. Lot's of heat stress here in SoCal... no A/C!

Picture quality is a little low. Are u on a pc or phone/ tablet?

1510157345565909081771.jpg

Good Morning,
a good shot of the Afghan with CDP in the background. The Afghan Kush is 19 days since planted. She's in 50/50% Coco/Perlite and just started light nutes in feeding two days ago (Per Gal. 1.5ml Micro, 1.5ml Gro, 1ml Bloom, 2.5ml CalMag @ 6.0Ph).

1510157345565909081771.jpg

Good Morning,
a good shot of the Afghan with CDP in the background. The Afghan Kush is 19 days since planted. She's in 50/50% Coco/Perlite and just started light nutes in feeding two days ago (Per Gal. 1.5ml Micro, 1.5ml Gro, 1ml Bloom, 2.5ml CalMag @ 6.0Ph).
Looks great! Any way you can get some white light on them for the pics? I don't mind but it's nice to see that beautiful green plant. Plus I always like to view them in white light to inspect for deficiency and or leaf munchers... lol.

Hope you and your plants have a great day!

Dabber,
Yeah good call. I'll snap a few pics in white light once I get back to the garden later tonight.
Awesome looking forward to it. And to seeing this grow! Glad you chose :420 magazine: as your home. I love it here!!!

Cdp? I have genetic purpling on mine. I know magnesium defiecency as well as cold temps can cause purpling stems. If the growth is good and shes healthy I'd say your okay . But I think keeping an eye on it is a great call.

Back
Top Bottom