3/20

DSC001849.JPG

DSC001736.JPG

Northern Lights

DSC001778.JPG

PC

DSC001827.JPG

Re: Journal B. Pineapple Chunk & Northern Lights Blue SOIL Grow w/BPN&DS600

Here are a few pics I took today of some oddities.

I accidentally broke another top supercropping on the Northerns. Fuckk.. So I put it in a ghetto cloner with just water . It has worked before. Lets see if I can pull it off again.

PC#1 is making me worry a bit. Im thinking that the fuckers a male. Reminds me. GLR had no advantage over standard lighting schedules except for electricity savings. But as far as quicker flowering goes, I did not notice any difference. They did not go through stretch. Didn't noticer any huge growth spurts as opposed to 18/6 veg. Day 5 of flower and all have shown signs as females except for PC#1. Here is a pic of "it".

DSC0020511.JPG

Give it a couple more days and I shall see what "it" really is. Will piss me off if its a male. Supposed to be feminized seeds. Hope it dont give Barneys a bad name for false advertisement.

Heres a snap of the recovery on the branch broken during supercropping a couple weeks ago. Growing like a champ now.

DSC0020210.JPG

Pic of a stem that decided to come out a knuckle.

DSC002129.JPG

Supercropped

DSC0021110.JPG

Hey Insta, yea i saw that u were working with a 3x4 footprint, I ordered the xml350 for my 4x4 tent. Im only using a 3x3 footprint in the tent. Yes i did speak with Kyle. he told me the 350xml would do the job for the space. Your girls looks like they are very fond of your new light. Big up +reps :thumb:

Keep em frosty,

Caneyebus.

"I feel that is the most important step to conquering yield goals. Finding that high yielder. Good Nutrients, proper plant training, ect..are also very important and will all aid in weight, but the strain/phenotype def will be the deal breaker in the end. Just starting my pursuit"

Well said! :cheer:

Thanks Caneye!!Mucho appreciono.

As for the chicas. Well they are doing fantastic as they ALL are chicks. I was sorta worried about one of the PC plants. All good in da neighborhood. I already started them on the Aggressive growth schedule, an them girls justa perked up overnight I tells ya. Lovin them some Blue Planet no doubt. Luciouse green leaves with the hairs beggining to sprout out the tops. Speaking of tops. Boy all the training paid off because these girls are bushes. Maybe I can find time to take some snaps of'em.

Oh yea, the top I accidentally broke off the NL is doing great. No wilted leaves or anything bad going on. I seriously just poked a hole in a bottle of water, and stuck it in there. I have to top off the bottle everyday because she is thirsty. So I went ahead and cut another lower branch for fucks sake. Lets see what up. Need to take pics of the Ghetto Clones..:rofl:

I currently have 22 Northern Light Blues in three different stages of flowering. Four of them are about a week or two from finishing. I haven't tried them yet. I was hoping to see a smoke report.

Hope you don't mind the pic, but here's those four I'm referring to.

Picture_1387.jpg

No space bar is killer! Had the same issue not too long ago. Plants are looking great, can almost smell them through the screen.
They look so damn sticky and juicy!!! Reps+ can't believe I haven't stopped back by I didn't know you had a journal B! I remember joining 420mag because your first thread totally inspired me.. Now I can't get off.. Thanks insta hahaha :thumb:

:peace:CA215

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom