Journal In Progress: My First Outdoor Grow Journal

5-25-2021
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while just double stressed out my plants were flowing due to the bipolar weather. So far my hopes are up the plants started to go back to growing stage just thinking about the back fence I’m going to build something bigger to cover my plants up. My husband wants me to top my plants to keep them short. I told him no I’ll fix it. Here are pictures I took last week I’ll post updated pictures tomorrow morning. I’m trying to get back on track I’m just wait for my test results to see if I have leukemia. No more worries on the drone the main office send me a email and actually called the police department about the issue and are investigating it now. So far I haven’t seen him over my house. Later tonight I will be digging 3 holes to plant the ones in big pots they look kinda pale. Need to get 2 more camera to face the other side of the yard.

68DBEE44-58B5-4DAE-BAE0-3145FE84AC7A.jpeg

3CAE8DE6-0474-4593-A494-2627BD088A68.jpeg

E291EE8F-E12D-4CF3-B30C-62674A672251.jpeg

676768CF-296C-4081-A6F9-31C0ED76D93F.jpeg

004DAA10-22DD-46C4-8637-2355F5BE95B8.jpeg

BB0A9CCB-FBAC-4E43-8E87-3478D88B03F4.jpeg

85A49C3B-5AB0-40CE-A3EA-E75EA303EEE1.jpeg

21D87453-DEF8-4CB0-93E0-E7D2AB287914.jpeg

My grape ape is showing buds already just going to keep an eye on it to see if it grows out
Wow lot's showing flower development... kinda like they bolted in the heat.

Your plants are looking great. You’re gonna have a jungle in there before too long. Hops looks like a well trained bunny.

5-27-2021
I got two plants planted in the ground was kinda bummed out they had a different type of soil need to get one more bag. I need to cut a fence to put around my plants so the cats don’t eat my leaves. Hops enjoying his new bed I got him.

2641FFE7-E178-47FC-BED4-54E318D854DA.jpeg

13D8F668-C874-4847-838A-066BBDEE59F2.jpeg

C0B32634-69E5-4E99-BAC3-B4C61A86DF0B.jpeg

Everything is looking great! Looks like you have some ripe oranges already as well. We got hit with another frost last night, most things just got done flowering so not sure how badly thats going to affect the fruit trees around here. Haven't planted the vegetable garden yet due to so much frost. Im hoping this is the last one of the year.
I hate frost season My cousins from Missouri came down a week ago got most of the oranges I told them not sure if they were good because they were done along time ago. I guess they were still sweet they loved it. I planted too much plants this year having a hard time cleaning the weeds in the ground I’m literally crawling on the ground. I’m going to buy another cage to put on the other side I need more space around the plants. I miss the gym at times but then I’m out the door at 5:45am every morning tending to my plants. I look at them thinking you guys are a lot of work to keep up but well worth it at the end.

You won't need to go to the gym with all that work :goodjob:
I miss the gym your right all the work today I was mixing one gallon buckets of water trying out the Cal Mag on my plants that was my workout for the day also digging the water trenches for my plants I got too many and need to make sure all of them are getting water. I find myself overwhelmed with lots of work to do for one person hopefully I can loose some weight to get more energy.

I hate frost season My cousins from Missouri came down a week ago got most of the oranges I told them not sure if they were good because they were done along time ago. I guess they were still sweet they loved it. I planted too much plants this year having a hard time cleaning the weeds in the ground I’m literally crawling on the ground. I’m going to buy another cage to put on the other side I need more space around the plants. I miss the gym at times but then I’m out the door at 5:45am every morning tending to my plants. I look at them thinking you guys are a lot of work to keep up but well worth it at the end.
Thats crazy my peach tree has peaches on them about the size of marbles. the cherry trees are about a week into fruiting. When does spring begin for you usually?

Back
Top Bottom