Journal - Unknown seed

ThaiSkunk

All my childhood I wanted to grow my own weed and it's now time to go through with that dream. I have around twentyfive unknown seeds, which I found in the weed I have been smoking the last month. I have never grown before but I hope to get a decent result anyways :p

If everything in my life goes perfect, I will have a big budget. I can buy all the supplies needed to setup a good growing tent and plant a couple of these cheap bastards from Thailand and keep the two strongest. That will keep me busy while I wait for quality seeds. I'm not sure what strains I will buy, so I hope you guys can help me out here.

I'm not sure how much space I will have as I may move anyday now. But when I do know I will update with specs and pictures.

I have ordered a Stealth Cabinet for $400 with 400w. I could have bought much more for the money but I need to be sure it is safe from family and friends. It should arrive any day now, meanwhile I have built a simple growroom in my closet as I was really bored today. It is all local parts worth $35 including fan. The roof of the closet is removed and it can vent out warm air easy through out the house roof.

This is with all the other lamps in the house off, it is currently not 100% light proof. I will fix that tomorrow.

I currently have 2x20w and 2x25w CFL bulbs installed, that is 90w total. I will buy a huge ass 100w CFL bulb tomorrow.

How it looks inside the closet with the lights on.

I have popped in 1 Royal Queen Critical, 1 Skunk Haze and 3 local seeds. I'm planning on only keeping the strongest one of the three local plants.

3x of Super Lemon Haze will be grown in the stealth cabinet.

Cleaned the closet up abit and made more ground-space by moving the fan. I don't have a timer yet, believe it or not, I visited 3 hardware stores and non of them had any, oh Thailand.

tlarv2n.jpg

Today I have been looking and gathering parts for the two huge 110w bulbs. It took 3 hours to find everything and put it togheter. Now it is 2x20w+2x25w+2x110w=310w which should work great for 2-3 plants.

sk4NN9O.jpg

Added a lighter in the photos for size:
Anyone knows if this LED lamp could improve the growth?
Added a lock:

Closet growth day 3:
After reading several other journals on 420magazine I realized that I put the seeds to far down. I cleaned my hands, put on some plasticgloves and started to remove the top level of the soil with a clean small spoon and dumping it in a plastic bag. I removed the local seeds and put them in a glass of water with ten other local seeds.

After removing the soil it didn't take long for my Skunk Haze to push it's way out.

rc2ulfJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom