Journal White Widow Feminized - Hydroponic

11-27-15 Update. Day 35 from seed. Still looking good and growing. I am starting to think about building a SCROG for my plants. The reservoir is only one gallon and I have three white widow plants. Because I have such a small space. (I am using a Dealzer 4.0 Hydro growbox). I have decided to use 1/2" pvc pipe and speaker wire. Really easy to make.
The pictures below are of the plants after they have been trimmed and fim'd for the first time.
11-27-15_day_35_from_seed_after_FIM_and_trim_007.JPG
11-27-15_day_35_from_seed_after_FIM_and_trim_006.JPG
11-27-15_day_35_from_seed_after_FIM_and_trim_005.JPG

11-28-15 Update. The pictures below are with SCROG in place and other pictures without SCROG. The plants are approximately 4 1/2" to 5" tall, and I made the SCROG screen 6" above the one gallon reservoir. This gives me enough room to get my hands in below the screen and above the platform. When the plants reach 6", I will put the SCROG in permanently.
11-28-15_Day_36_after_further_trimming_003.JPG
11-27-15_day_35_from_seed_after_FIM_and_trim_002.JPG
11-27-15_day_35_from_seed_after_FIM_and_trim_001.JPG
11-27-15_WW_fem_Day_35_with_scrog_in_place_005.JPG
11-27-15_WW_fem_Day_35_with_scrog_in_place_004.JPG
11-27-15_WW_fem_Day_35_with_scrog_in_place_004.JPG
11-27-15_WW_fem_Day_35_with_scrog_in_place_003.JPG
11-27-15_WW_fem_Day_35_with_scrog_in_place_001.JPG

Can you raise the lights? They look a bit close t the net. I love the setup btw. Great work and plenty of healthy plants. You'll definitely yield more than last grow.

I did raise the lights after I took the pictures. Thanx for noticing. I lowered them in the photo to give perspective to the dimension and size of the holes in screen.

cfl stands for compact fluorescent lightbulb it is the funny looking swirly ones but not all are equal you want specific spectrum's and output power

12-3-2015 Day 41 from seed, after pruning. "Gemma" is approx. 7 1/2" tall. "Patsy Cline" and "Etta James" are about 6" tall. I plan on putting on my scrog in a few days. Any comments, or suggestions welcomed. Thank you. Rothschild.
IMAG006428.jpg
IMAG006327.jpg
IMAG006221.jpg

I've subbed to this, if you're still around. Any news on the grow? I have a similar set up I'm getting ready to use. My first grow was a disastrous success. My 2nd grow just went to hell. Im starting some whiye widow in a few weeks in a top-fed dwc system under about the same size cfls you're using so im interested to see how this turns out for you. Im going to scrog too. No expert but it seems to me that screen is kinda small. Anyone else have input? I like the build of it tho.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom