420 Magazine Background

Journals and such

stoneotter

Plant of the Month: April 2020 - Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019
Adding:

stoneotter

Plant of the Month: April 2020 - Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019
What a great idea!
Actually a half thought out one. I can't update it properly, however I needed to drop some stuff from the siggy. It's a start.

stoneotter

Maybe you could talk to the mods, when it need to be updated?
That's an idea, thanks. I see pineapple express in your grow. I grew a pineapple chunk a while ago and loved everything about it! Going to do it again soon.

Canadadoes

I grew a pineapple chunk a while ago and loved everything about it!
Nice! these were bag seeds. I just entered week 4 of flower. I’m really seeing lots of the Sativa phenomes in this one. So I’m thinking it’s gonna be at least a 9 week flower. Really hoping the buds start to swell in the next coming weeks. They seems “airy” right now. We will see. Did get some fem’d seeds for the next grow though.

stoneotter

Nice! these were bag seeds. I just entered week 4 of flower. I’m really seeing lots of the Sativa phenomes in this one. So I’m thinking it’s gonna be at least a 9 week flower. Really hoping the buds start to swell in the next coming weeks. They seems “airy” right now. We will see. Did get some fem’d seeds for the next grow though.
You're in the hurry up and dream time! Fear not, the end times are the fattening ones for sure! My photo tent just finished week 7 and I know there's time for them to build by maybe 25%. I am a dreamer so remember that but they will get substantially bigger in say 3 to ? weeks.

stoneotter

Top Bottom