420 Magazine Background

Journals and such

stoneotter

Plant of the Month: April 2020 - Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019
Whatever works best for you, I guess. I was just thinking of the staff that would have to edit your first post multiple times, if you wanted to keep that single post updated/current. Between bitching at me and dealing with threads, they're probably pretty busy.
I think it automatically updates when I do in later additions. Seems like it anyhoo. I'm using it to manage my 10 signature links.

Teddy Edwards

Administrator
420 Staff
Between bitching at me and dealing with threads, they're probably pretty busy.
Always got time to bitch at you, TS. :green_heart::)
I think it automatically updates when I do in later additions.
The first post does not automatically update, Stone. If you ever want it updated, just drop me a PM with the links you want added, and I can do that for you. :thumb:

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
Always got time to bitch at you, TS. :green_heart::)
:19: .

I don't suppose it's always you and, well, I'm kind of hoping it's not always me. But the skin is nearly as thick as the head, so do what you have to do.

The first post does not automatically update, Stone. If you ever want it updated, just drop me a PM with the links you want added, and I can do that for you. :thumb:
It's a shame we can't toss a dynamic link in, but those get kind of complicated - and I'd hate to be the one tasked with policing such things.

Top Bottom