Journals and such

I grew a pineapple chunk a while ago and loved everything about it!

Nice! these were bag seeds. I just entered week 4 of flower. I’m really seeing lots of the Sativa phenomes in this one. So I’m thinking it’s gonna be at least a 9 week flower. Really hoping the buds start to swell in the next coming weeks. They seems “airy” right now. We will see. Did get some fem’d seeds for the next grow though.

Nice! these were bag seeds. I just entered week 4 of flower. I’m really seeing lots of the Sativa phenomes in this one. So I’m thinking it’s gonna be at least a 9 week flower. Really hoping the buds start to swell in the next coming weeks. They seems “airy” right now. We will see. Did get some fem’d seeds for the next grow though.
You're in the hurry up and dream time! Fear not, the end times are the fattening ones for sure! My photo tent just finished week 7 and I know there's time for them to build by maybe 25%. I am a dreamer so remember that but they will get substantially bigger in say 3 to ? weeks.

1589806064734.png

Thanks for that ,I'll be paying more attention to detail,and try n get my pH in the go zone,now that I have a better understanding of how to decrease and increase . Which I suppose I already knew from a lifetime of pool work.
I am curious if you can tell me what kind of nutrients should I be giving this gal.
I have Dr. Earth plant food, which says 1/1/1,
The bottle directs to pump straight to base of plant and water in
I'm just trying to do what I can to maximize yields and I'm sure there are many things I'm not doing that I maybe should
Thanks

:ciao: :love:
Highya Stone.

Hello @Pzza138

Mega Crop will take you from sprout to harvest with one easy product.
You can start feeding right away. If you decide to go forward and use it there is a large group of growers here that can assist you.

Actually a half thought out one. I can't update it properly

When Susan was still active here, she would update her "seed inventory" thread from time to time. Included in post #1, if I remember correctly, was something like "most recent post is the current one." All a person had to do was jump to the bottom of the last page and start scrolling upwards (and then drool ;) ).

When Susan was still active here, she would update her "seed inventory" thread from time to time. Included in post #1, if I remember correctly, was something like "most recent post is the current one." All a person had to do was jump to the bottom of the last page and start scrolling upwards (and then drool ;) ).
Hi TS. I didn't think that post all the way out. Here's what I think. The first post is the original. Well with every addition to the structure further down the page, the original post gets updated leaving it always the place to view contents.

Sue has a way of keeping us droolingly informed!

The first post is the original. Well with every addition to the structure further down the page, the original post gets updated leaving it always the place to view contents.

Whatever works best for you, I guess. I was just thinking of the staff that would have to edit your first post multiple times, if you wanted to keep that single post updated/current. Between bitching at me and dealing with threads, they're probably pretty busy.

Back
Top Bottom