Journals and such

Whatever works best for you, I guess. I was just thinking of the staff that would have to edit your first post multiple times, if you wanted to keep that single post updated/current. Between bitching at me and dealing with threads, they're probably pretty busy.
I think it automatically updates when I do in later additions. Seems like it anyhoo. I'm using it to manage my 10 signature links.

Between bitching at me and dealing with threads, they're probably pretty busy.
Always got time to bitch at you, TS. :green_heart::)
I think it automatically updates when I do in later additions.
The first post does not automatically update, Stone. If you ever want it updated, just drop me a PM with the links you want added, and I can do that for you. :thumb:

Always got time to bitch at you, TS. :green_heart::)

:rofl: .

I don't suppose it's always you and, well, I'm kind of hoping it's not always me. But the skin is nearly as thick as the head, so do what you have to do.

The first post does not automatically update, Stone. If you ever want it updated, just drop me a PM with the links you want added, and I can do that for you. :thumb:

It's a shame we can't toss a dynamic link in, but those get kind of complicated - and I'd hate to be the one tasked with policing such things.

Rev’s Supernatural Recipe for Designer Water​

I (of course) use a custom living soil mix (TLO style) that is very powerful. My personal customized water runs about 65 PPM on average, until 2 or 3 weeks before harvest, then the PPM level goes down to around 50 PPM using just the dolomite water. I bubble this blend below for 24 hours before using. Here’s the way I do it good peeps…

REV’S PERSONAL BEST WATER FOR CANNABIS RECIPE

• Per 5 gallons of dechlorinated groundwater. My city tap/municipal water runs about 42 PPM on average, I dechlorinate it using active carbon (duel) filtration. Groundwater has a wide variety of diverse minerals/nutrients. If your groundwater is too high in PPM value, cut it with rain, distilled, or reverse osmosis water.
  • Add ½ teaspoon plus 1/8th teaspoon of Dolomite lime for the Ca, Mg, and superior buffering of the pH. If you start with reverse osmosis, rain, distilled, or low PPM groundwater like mine, your water will always end up about 50-60 PPM after 24 hours. You can store this water for months.
  • Add ¼ teaspoon of DE (diatomaceous earth), agricultural or food grade only. This brings Ca, along with silicon. Silicon is a very good thing for resin production down the line.
  • Add 5 to 10 oz. of aquarium water. Massive nutrient value here, along with tons of microlife.
  • Literally add 4 or 5 granules of Epsom salt, and no more—careful here, too much sucks badly. This brings in Mg, along with sulfur. Sulfur is awesome for all terpene expressions, smells and flavors.
  • Add 1 teaspoon of alfalfa meal. Primo organic matter and growth hormone, along with well-balanced nutrient values and microbial life.
  • 1/2 oz. of langbeinite infused water (see below). Great potassium, along with sulfur and Mg.
  • Add ½ teaspoon (stacked) worm farm “juice” leachate. So many good things here, wow! However, you will need a worm farm for this addition.
Langbeinite-by-Down-to-Earth-260x300.jpg
Langbeinite by Down to Earth
That’s my custom little routine for supernatural quality cannabis water. All you really need to do is the Dolomite addition; and that will kick major ass for you all by itself. Langbeinite, AKA sul-po-mag, is available from Down to Earth, and here’s how I use that. I bubble 1/8th teaspoon of langbeinite in a 1-gallon container full of water for 24 hours, no longer! It will end up between 400 and 500 PPM. I just freeze this water into normal sized ice cubes and add a single ice cube per 5 gallons of water, standard ice cube size—about ½ oz.

Excellent recipe otter, thanks! Besides a worm farm it sounds like I'll need an aquarium too. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm pretty sure the lime is what I'm interested in. Maybe the touch of Epsom. Next grow I'm going full on True Living Organics and bubbling teas from The Rev's book. Getting off my lazy ass. It'll be fun to put the cheating aside for a grow. Then back. I love this stuff!

Add 5 to 10 oz. of aquarium water. Massive nutrient value here, along with tons of microlife.
Just had a convo with Buttercup. I told him I wanted to water my plants from my aquarium. He seemed to think it was a bad idea. It does have roughly 100ppm more than my tap. It is still under 300ppm in the tank.

My houseplants have always loved it.
To me it's passive aquaponics. ;)

sounds like I'll need an aquarium too.
Or a friend with one.
Most pet stores will give you a little used water or gravel (which is in water to keep it alive) if you say you are to 'cycling' your tank.

I don't
Just had a convo with Buttercup. I told him I wanted to water my plants from my aquarium. He seemed to think it was a bad idea. It does have roughly 100ppm more than my tap. It is still under 300ppm in the tank.

My houseplants have always loved it.
To me it's passive aquaponics. ;)

Or a friend with one.
Most pet stores will give you a little used water or gravel (which is in water to keep it alive) if you say you are to 'cycling' your tank.
I don't know how much feeding with synthetics has to do with any effectiveness. I wouldn't think it would harm anything, but I don't know. I'd use it in my grow for sure. Heck, there's a local co here called Fish Shit selling pretty much the same stuff. It's from a tilapia farm.
I hope Buttercup is well. I want him to come back!

Back
Top Bottom