Journey 2: CBD Lemon Potion Auto & WW Auto

Day 57 today and the LPA's are definitely changing quick. All plants have been receiving DE treatments and I'm happy to say I haven't seen a single flier since earlier last week. They still have some crawlers in the soil but the 3 main plants will definitely make it to harvest. Sure, the growth definitely slowed a little as the infestation got worse, especially with the really bad WW. I'm just antsy to get the next round of seeds started and can't wait to get these gals chopped and drying to clean up and start again fresh.

Grabbed the big bale of Pro-Mix HP last week and the 30-60x loupe showed up as well.

Left front WW not so happy...

I guess I'm just more critical of the sickly WW despite the buds still slowly growing. I'm just not sure at what point too many dead sugar and fan leaves is too much. Still going to let it ride!

Ya I think the buds are doing just dandy. The best part of the grow is thinking of the next grow and remembering what you learned on the current grow.

Absolutely, never stop learning!

Everything is looking great! I'm very impressed with your LPAs - so many bud sites. :thumb: Those WW look beautiful as well - even the "sickly" one. I'm harvesting my WW tonight - at least most of it.

Everything is looking great! I'm very impressed with your LPAs - so many bud sites. :thumb: Those WW look beautiful as well - even the "sickly" one. I'm harvesting my WW tonight - at least most of it.

Thanks for the kind words Beez! Best of luck with the rest of the WW harvest, you've got some monster colas there! Lots of work ahead eh? :goodluck:

Beautiful!!!
I love the Widows. They'll always be in my list of seeds. I love the high, I love the plant, I just love the Widow :circle-of-love:

I hear you on that one! It was a must grow for me after trying out my brother-in-laws buds that he grew earlier this year under mh/hps. I probably already said this somewhere in my journal already lol but they were very tasty frosty buds and I really wanted to try my hand at producing something similar.

Day 59 from seed. I had a few minutes this afternoon to take some bud photos with the one Lemon Potion. Also another group shot to update the tent's current state of affairs. Counting down the days now... :bongrip:

They're still partyin' away beneath the surface unfortunately lol. I still haven't seen any fliers lately. I'm totally ready to harvest all these plants and get a fresh round going!

Day 65!

Lots to talk about. The last week or so I've just been watering with plain dechlorinated water as per the Destiny kit's schedule. In terms of the grow, things have been easy the last while but my impatience to chop has been the hard part lol.

White Widow 1, the runt that started off all scraggly and small with no training whatsoever has totally surpassed my expectations. The buds are big, stacked and super frosty. There has literally been no defoliation other than a few dying leaves, I've just let it go and it responded well. The plan is to let this one hang out as long as possible with a reasonable amount of amber trichs, as it has not slowed down in fattening up yet.

Lemon Potion 1 and 2 are getting real close. Trichomes are milky with a bit of amber slowly starting to pop up. 20-30% amber is my target for LPA 1 and 2. My initial guess on harvest date based on other online journals/photos was day 65 but they could definitely use a couple more days. Going to keep a close eye on them. LPA 2 has been stunted for a little while and if I'm feeling antsy, that one will come down first.

Brown paper bags are at the ready and there is plenty of room in our new basement fridge for a low and slow. I really want to preserve the terpenes in these LPA's, the smell is absolutely wonderful.

Here is a pretty but deceiving shot of WW 2 (not has healthy as it looks). I'll be chopping this one as soon as the trichomes are milky, which is any day now - heck maybe even today! Leaf loss has been extensive and I'll be trimming out a lot of dying sugar leaves as well... Despite the issue with the bugs in the medium, it hasn't totally stopped this thing from pumping out half decent sized buds top to bottom. To think I nearly wrote this thing off as a goner a few weeks ago when I realized I had a bug problem.

Wow, looks fantastic JC. Ya you gonna be busy come trim time.

Thanks Mr S! I'm ready to rock lol. My neighbour has also hired me to trim up his outdoor plants, I'm figuring another 8+ oz to trim. Yeehaw

Back
Top Bottom