Journey 2: CBD Lemon Potion Auto & WW Auto

If that WW is the problem child, I'd like to adopt! Looking great :thumb:.

Haha thanks again! To be fair, this is one of the worst looking buds on the plant (picture from last Friday). It will be interesting to see what comes out of this thing weight wise once I hack at it :D

Did you see @carcass' crispy plant from last harvest?

Before:

gettin-ugly-jpg.1857368

After:

4pan-o-buds-jpg.1860257

Did you see @carcass' crispy plant from last harvest?

Before:

gettin-ugly-jpg.1857368

After:

4pan-o-buds-jpg.1860257

That's awesome, you would never have known once trimmed! Good question though, I feel like I've seen those shots just not sure which page of which thread it may have been from ;)

Edit - Ohhh whoops I thought you meant they were yours!

Things went well today, got LPA 2 completely cut down. Wet trim, put into brown paper bags and then into the fridge. The crisper drawer they are in is currently sitting at 49% RH and 43F. I'm sure it will fluctuate and I have a little adjustment with the drawer vents.

I weighed the bags of buds after trimming and removing the last of the major stems and the wet weight came in at 179.18g for LPA 2. That's not including 70g wet of small buds/larf that I could not be bothered to trim. They went into a freezer bag as well as all the trimmings for future oil/butter.

Bud from the main stem while I was still trimming

BTW, I love the gunked-up trimmer in the background of that last pic! Seriously sticky.

Haha! It's funny because I started out with those that I had from my first grow and quickly switched over to ones with a curved blade and spring that I used for the rest of the trim job. The curved one totally loaded up but unlike the other pair, it never impeded my ability to use them. The other pair needed cleaning a lot in comparison to use smoothly.

Paper bag..... Fridge...... All these things I've not heard of. I was going to hang mine in the garage but now I wonder if that's the best option.

I know you're still hanging in the garage, I would too with your 8 foot monsters LOL but here's DrZiggy's Low and Slow DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest if you haven't seen it yet.

Your making my mouth water! Hope mine turn out like that, something to look forward too, great job man :thumb:

I appreciate the kind words! Yours will turn out just as good but probably even better I'm willing to bet :D :thanks:

Nice work JC....looks beautiful :)

Cheers MrS, thank you! Still thinking of getting started on the other LPA tonight. I really can't wait to chop that big WW too.

I forgot I tossed some tester nugs into another paper bag sitting out. :goof:

In other news, I thought I'd sit down and make that seed order from seedsman. Sure enough the DDA I had in my cart sold out, mistakes were made not hitting order last night...

Back
Top Bottom