Journey 2: CBD Lemon Potion Auto & WW Auto

Day 67

Chopped LPA 1! I got an early start this morning and had it trimmed, bagged and in the fridge in no time. She was a little deceiving, it was smaller overall but had what I thought were some fairly dense buds. They were good, but certainly not as solid as the other LPA. This one was stickier with a more potent smell but lacked in the wet weight department with a lot of larf that I didn't include. All that and the trimmings got added to the other freezer bag. This 2:1 CBD/THC strain should some nice oil/butter.

Wet weigh - 143.59g

Took some more photos before I broke down the main colas and trimmed out a little more leaf material.

Day 67 - White Widow 2 Photo Dump Update: Still swelling with new pistils. Trichomes mostly milky with next to no amber. Watered yesterday with plain dechlorinated water. Frost and smell just like I would expect from a White Widow. Can't wait!

Nice LPa bud army! Some child would have fun playing tanks with those :).

Larf counts...I remember reading the THC content on the larf is pretty close to that of the upper colas. Mine (when there is any) is pretty sticky.

It was all definitely sticky and frosty.:volcano-smiley: I did trim what I could of the small stuff that wasn't included in my weights. The majority will be used for cooking

So I didn't end up grabbing DDA's (which did come back in stock) but instead rolled the dice on a 10 pack of mixed auto seeds from Sweet Seeds. I'm up for a few future mystery grows lol. That and @SeedsMan Pink Kush CBD 30:1 to try out with some killer freebies! Seedsman NL Auto and Seedsman Strawberry cheesecake auto. :woohoo:

Wow man. It’s been cool fun catching up on your thread JC.
I’m worried by the pic you posted of that flying bug. Looks exactly like a few that were hovering around when I got my girls out to water last night. Yellow stickies here I come.
Some delicious looking harvests under your belt there. Love the description of scents lemon/mango - smells like myrcene to me. Lucky guy.
You don’t need me to tell you you’re lucky though - your seeds are on their way :yahoo:
:morenutes:
Cheers

:goodluck:

Are they labeled when you get them or do they just scoop up whatever fell on the floor and put them in a bag?

I think you hit the nail on the head here lol! They were cheap and I'm 99% sure unlabelled, which will certainly be a mystery name that strain grow. :goof:

Wow man. It’s been cool fun catching up on your thread JC.
I’m worried by the pic you posted of that flying bug. Looks exactly like a few that were hovering around when I got my girls out to water last night. Yellow stickies here I come.
Some delicious looking harvests under your belt there. Love the description of scents lemon/mango - smells like myrcene to me. Lucky guy.
You don’t need me to tell you you’re lucky though - your seeds are on their way :yahoo:
:morenutes:
Cheers

Glad you were able to make it through and happy to have you here! Sorry to hear about the bugs, definitely get some yellow stickies up quick and see what you're dealing with :)

These Lemon Potions do smell wonderful, I can't wait for them to dry up and get them in jars to cure.

With all these seeds on the way and plenty more ready to go, I'm hopeful there will be a lot more great harvests in the future. Cheers! :thanks:

Congratulations on your Lemon Potion harvests! They turned out great. :welldone:
They were good, but certainly not as solid as the other LPA.
There seems to be a large variation from seed to seed on these. I saw the same inconsistency on my two LPAs.
These Lemon Potions do smell wonderful, I can't wait for them to dry up and get them in jars to cure.
The aroma makes up for the poor stature. Probably the most lemony and fragrant I've grown to date.
Day 67 - White Widow 2 Photo Dump
Your WW looks beautiful! On mine, I was surprised at how dense the buds were.
Larf counts...I remember reading the THC content on the larf is pretty close to that of the upper colas.
Even though I use my trim/larf mostly for edibles and oils, I've actually smoked quite a bit of it from many of our plants. To be honest, I feel like I get just as high as I do smoking the buds - it just doesn't taste as good.

Thanks @BeezLuiz - I hope I did the Lemon Potion strain some justice, you sure grew some beauties. There really is a big variation between seeds with this strain, I've searched just about every other online grow/journal with them that I could find and they definitely vary. The other common variance is the plants that just don't want to flower and keep growing through veg like @missty80 has. Is this something that is strain specific or something that just happens with autoflowers from time to time?

You grew some insane WW buds, I can't get over the weight you ended up with :D. My widows are getting close now. I need the tent space to get another round rolling and to make sure there are no bugs of any sort left before I start the next ones.

Thanks @BeezLuiz - I hope I did the Lemon Potion strain some justice, you sure grew some beauties. There really is a big variation between seeds with this strain, I've searched just about every other online grow/journal with them that I could find and they definitely vary. The other common variance is the plants that just don't want to flower and keep growing through veg like @missty80 has. Is this something that is strain specific or something that just happens with autoflowers from time to time?

You grew some insane WW buds, I can't get over the weight you ended up with :D. My widows are getting close now. I need the tent space to get another round rolling and to make sure there are no bugs of any sort left before I start the next ones.
right? my Lemon is in week 9-10 and haven't budded. gotta wait to chop the LSD so I can switch to 12/12 and see how that goes.

my Lemon is in week 9-10 and haven't budded.
Yikes! That's really odd. Does the plant look healthy otherwise?
I've searched just about every other online grow/journal with them that I could find and they definitely vary. Is this something that is strain specific or something that just happens with autoflowers from time to time?
I've not grown enough autos to be able to answer that, but from what I've seen from autos from other folks, this seems like it is probably specific to this particular strain. I plan to grow more LPa next season so we will see.

I've not grown enough autos to be able to answer that, but from what I've seen from autos from other folks, this seems like it is probably specific to this particular strain. I plan to grow more LPa next season so we will see.

I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for those when you do grow them. I've got 3 LPa beans left. I'd like to run one with my Zkittlez next round to put it through a little more abuse. See how it likes being topped and what the outcome will be with the switch to Mega Crop in comparison to the past grow medium/nutrient line up. If I manage to have a couple left come Spring I'd definitely like to give one a try outdoors, especially after seeing how yours went. :high-five:

it's

extremely healthy and still vegging strongly. sometimes you get a seed that isn't an autoflower. i'm sure this is what occurred. oh well. i'm sure they'll bud out once i switch to 12/12, i just gotta get my LSD plant to the chopping stage and i can get the Lemon going. throws off my schedule, but hey, what can ya do :cool:

i'm never buying from Pacific Seed Bank again. i recently switched to Seedsman and i'm very happy. way more seeds for less $$, plus a ton of bonuses with my purchase and fantastic customer service.

<3 misty

Evening everybody.

Nothing major to report today, day 72. I've just been watering with plain non ph'd water. Widows should be getting close to harvest by the end of this week. Still no real amber trichomes. :bongrip:

Found a wacky leaf and a couple more bud shots :)

Cool looking leaf! Beautiful looking bud shot. She looks gorgeous!

Thanks! Between the two WW's left, they are getting pretty dank. I've been hearing about it from the Mrs multiple times a day. Especially when she opens our second fridge.... Man that is a wonderful blast of smooth lemony goodness. She doesn't seem to see it that way though :goof:

Back
Top Bottom